Gloomhaven - Major Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted an update for Gloomhaven:

ENTER THE FOREST AND FACE ALL NEW ENEMIES

We're very pleased to announce the release of a new major update for Gloomhaven! You can now roam the gloomy forests of Gloomhaven, but do not expect to find any rest, as fearsome enemies roam this terrifying environment.

Brace yourself to meet new guards and archers, from the race of the Inoxs and Vermlings. Do not underestimate the forest Imps and the mysterious powers of shamans. And stay sharp, for hounds lurk among the vegetation...
For the bravest of you, a new monstrous boss is awaiting, beware!

Welcome them well, with a sword and a few fireballs!

With this update, you will also discover an all new music track and six new cards for your characters. We also improved the GUI with an undo step to the Ability Infuse items, an info bar which displays the XP earned and more!

Discover the new Forest biome in our all new trailer:

Don't forget to check the full patch notes here, to see all the fixes and improvements.
More information.

This is a helluvan update!! Only wish I could play for more than a few turns before the game soft-locks part way through targeting/attack. Always with the Tinkerer. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like anyone else has this complaint so I don't know when/if it will be resolved. This is the suckiest effing time of year to be denied the game you want to play! wah!

This is a helluvan update!! Only wish I could play for more than a few turns before the game soft-locks part way through targeting/attack. Always with the Tinkerer. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like anyone else has this complaint so I don't know when/if it will be resolved. This is the suckiest effing time of year to be denied the game you want to play! wah!

and yet the game looks great and still looking forward to it.

The board game has less of these issues.

Back
Top Bottom