Inquisitor - Review @ GamerLive

Should I be putting points into divine strike? I can't tell if it does anything. I click on an opponent with it and cant tell if it does anything…how does it work?

You should put into your skill bar and select it with the number keys and then right click. I imagine this mode will drain more stamina though (at least the manual says so).
Divine strike will make you score criticals more often. It will also amplify your critical damage and stun monsters more frequently. I'd invest in divine magic instead.

Divine Strike does a pretty good job though. If you already have +critical gear, it can really play havok, iirc. Here's a tip for getting non-spell skills into the hotbar. Open up your spellbook (S). To the right of all the spell classes is a box called skills. From there drill down to a non-passive skill and you can drag it to the hotbar.

Hope that helps!

If people would just stop trying to do the combat like they would in Diablo they would have fun in combat. You are not meant to run into the middle of the enemies and fight them all at once. Come at them a few at a time and combat won't be frustrating.

and then sit in the corner for five minutes while your health and stanima regenerates? Fun

I like being able to rest like in NWN2.

and then sit in the corner for five minutes while your health and stanima regenerates? Fun

I like being able to rest like in NWN2.

The equivalent of resting in Inquisitor is

a) drink a mana potion
b) cast Endurance
c) cast Regeneration

no problem!

The equivalent of resting in Inquisitor is

a) drink a mana potion
b) cast Endurance
c) cast Regeneration

no problem!

Or
a) Cast mana regeneration;
b) Cast endurance;
c) Cast mana regeneration;
d) Cast endurance;

till you're full =D

Those two examples don't sound like a feature, more like a broken mechanic.

You should put into your skill bar and select it with the number keys and then right click. I imagine this mode will drain more stamina though (at least the manual says so).
Divine strike will make you score criticals more often. It will also amplify your critical damage and stun monsters more frequently. I'd invest in divine magic instead.

Thanks. I have been doing that but do I just right click once and then its active? Or do I need to keep right clicking warn attack or for each new foe? I can't really tell its doing anything.

Thanks. I have been doing that but do I just right click once and then its active? Or do I need to keep right clicking warn attack or for each new foe? I can't really tell its doing anything.

OK I rolled a knight to test the skill.
You actually just select the skill on the skill bar, then you right click and the mouse cursor will change. You then left click a monster and let the knight kill it. It's as simple as that but bear in mind that you will spend more stamina per swing. When you're done just hit esc to walk again.

I thought the skill didnt activate properly since I get zilch feedback after clicking on the monster with the modified cursor:(

I thought the skill didnt activate properly since I get zilch feedback after clicking on the monster with the modified cursor:(

Yea this is my issue too. I cant tell if its actually doing anything different at all. Oh well thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom