Witcher Abby, evil? Say, what? :) Spoilers!

The Witcher
I have been off the board for about a week, yeah I know it's probably been really peaceful in my absence. :p

zahratustra said:
And if I told you that Abigail isn't whom she pretends to be?
Ahh, well then I won't even bother replying to your first post since your admitting to an assertion. So I am guessing you missed some of the posts since the focus is the search for anything substantial. ;)

bby will (before she dies) curse you in the name of Lionhead Spider
We had talked about this some before, what exactly happens to Geralt due to the Lionhead Spider curse and what is should happen?

Jabberwocky said:
SEE??!!! I knew she was evil!! LOL....
Lol, your so easy! :p

zahratustra said:
I don't think that Geralt would consider necromancer as being evil automatically and without exceptions.
Well for example which Necromancer skills did Abby display?

Prime Junta said:
I wonder how Acleacius will be able to explain *that* away?
Hehe, same way I did last time, show me the Necromancer abilities she posesses, if she really is one? ;)

Dusk said:
we have to decide things based on the limited amount of knowledge
Exactly. :)

zahratustra said:
But does Revered know that Abby is Lionhead Spider or does he generally dislike what she does?
It would be his sworn duty to kill her but he never mentions it at all, even when his evil deeds have been pointed out.

In regards to your previous comment that "In Temeria Witchers are considered evil by many." , anyone can make assertions, but evil isn't hard to pin down, again like the Lionhead we talked about evil in this or another thread. Being evil is the intent to do harm to others for self benefit, not complicated at all. :)

I have also said: "I don't think that Geralt would consider necromancer as being evil automatically and without exceptions. Besides, what does "being evil" really mean?"

But our Abby could have put a curse on Odo especially that, when addressing Odo, Geralt notices: "Figurine in her hut looked like you" (quote from memory).

fjew I read the whole topic. Abby evil? yes
but in an understandeble way. If you went trough what she did, you wouldn't be so nice anymore.
I do have the feeling most are looking it from a good & evil prospective from now, but you have to see it from the world of the witcher (more or like comparable to the middle ages). and then well it was a dangerous time for women.
The poison? one of the only things you can blame her.
Alvin? we don't know why she gave him away, maybe she thought it would be better for the boy. She knew the priest, but did she knew the priest was in cahoot with the salamandre? no. don't think so
ODO? I do believe he is a selfish dronkard who really killed his brother out of jealousy, but I never saw that odo doll everyone is speaking of.
the dog attracted to eveil? yes, but also I have to agree with the story of the "former owner of the dog" and besides at ODOs place and at the reverand there were also always dogs.
and a witchhunt on her? not to approve
I choose the lesser of two evil because I believe that is what geralt would do too.
But i choose the line of who am i, because my geralt is a casanove :p

Back
Top Bottom