On my dismissal from the Codex

Happy New Year's peeps! :party:

p.s. I'm not going back to the Codex. The rumors that I started a new account there are false. Catch me here, on Steam or on the Codex Discord! :nod:

I wasn't really following but it was something along the lines of harassing somebody who may have been a woman. There's still some doubt because that would mean there was a woman on the Codex.

Heh, good line.

What is "to seagull"? (en.wiktionary didn't help much).

A pibbur who hopes that the 2002th ToddMcF hasn't found a reason to fly off yet.

Well I posted what 3 times this month and I have to listen to that BS from Lackblogger. Lets just say this place is nothing like it was on day one, nothing like the DOT and definitely nothing like the old Sorcerers forum. I'm likely to be assaulted by saying so but whatever

Well I posted what 3 times this month and I have to listen to that BS from Lackblogger. Lets just say this place is nothing like it was on day one, nothing like the DOT and definitely nothing like the old Sorcerers forum. I'm likely to be assaulted by saying so but whatever

I doubt you’ll be assaulted, but I could be wrong.

Things change over time, that’s just a fact of life. Whether it’s better or worse is up to the individual.

Back
Top Bottom