"Secret" Ending [Spoiler Warning!] - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Fallout » Fallout 4 » "Secret" Ending [Spoiler Warning!]

Default "Secret" Ending [Spoiler Warning!]

January 5th, 2016, 07:56
Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if anyone has discussed this before, though I did not see mention of it. It seems Bethesda has included a way to finish the game without having to go to war with the three major factions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUFEeYdQnVc

According to the video, it takes planning from the very beginning of the game to ensure the right order of quests. You will make enemies with the Institute very quickly, so this ending is not possible if you want to stick around with them. However, you can keep the BoS from going to war with the Railroad if executed properly.

I'm on my second playthrough currently (as I rushed through my first playthrough). I haven't gotten very far in the order of quests, but I'm curious if anyone has tried this before. I'd love to hear others opinions if they have gone this route! Or any route, even.

Renethiel

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

January 5th, 2016, 08:13
Well after my three playthrough's I never received this ending. Looks like I will have to play the game again just to see if this secret ending really exists in the game.

To bad Bethesda didn't complete some content in the endings.

Link - https://www.change.org/p/todd-howard…g-in-fallout-4
--
“Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by
lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” ― Robert Heinlein

Couchpotato

Lazy Layabout

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)

January 5th, 2016, 14:34
Since when it's a secret?
Just to say - didn't watch the youtube link so I might be wrong but for all I know so called neutral ending is practically siding with Minutemen and not doing offered other faction quests that are turnpoints (I've even written which ones are those in some other thread).

Spoiler
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 148 Post(s)

January 8th, 2016, 11:10
Well I suppose 'secret' isn't the best way to phrase it. You do end up siding with the Minutemen for some important points, but there's

Spoiler

I'm working on the particular order of quests now, though its taking longer than my first playthrough because its a bit more meticulous.

Renethiel

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Fallout » Fallout 4 » "Secret" Ending [Spoiler Warning!]