Team Name Hypergames2K8

Mod Name Might & Magic Jumper Series

Engine TES4 Oblivion

Homepage
Forum
ModDB
MMJ Gallery

Description
Dimension gates have started popping up all over cyrodiil to distant lands it is your fate to find out the reason why this is, Will you be good and choose the path of Light Wizards or become something more terrible by joining the Dark necromancers of the Might & Magic world

Episode 1 Quest for Harmondale (Emerald Isle) (can be got to in layawiin in side the house for sale there is a dimension gate open, these are starting to pop up all over cyrodiil transporting anyone who dares to enter to new worlds and new lands and maybe even new time periods)

Episode 2 The Dawn Crusade (Evenmorn Isle & Harmondale) [This will require Episode 1 to play](Can be got to by useing the boat in emerald isle or finding the dimension gate located in an abandond mine in cyrodiil somewhere will allso include Harmondale landmass so the player can use the deed he won in episode 1 and will have a place to keep all his stuff from each world)

Episode 3 The Mandate of Heaven (Enroth) [Will require episode 1 and 2 to work correctly](A full remake of Might and Magic VI, not including either beta location. Features the same characters, creatures, spells, locations and dungeons from MM6, with some added content. There will be a quest by a powerfull wizard to open up the dimension gate in the wizards tower court yard)

All feedback is welcome

Last edited:
I think you've nailed the look pretty well. I'll be curious to see how close you can get to the gameplay of MM6. Hordes of dragonflies will be an interesting challenge for the Oblivion engine to render.

Wow! Talk about ambitious ;).

The Mandate of Heaven was one of the longest CRPGs I ever played.

Good luck!

I take it it'll be single character? or do you somehow get to have 5 companions using Oblivion's engine?

I take it it'll be single character? or do you somehow get to have 5 companions using Oblivion's engine?

That is correct unless you also have a companion mod installed with the Might & magic Jumper series mod

then you could have NPC tag along and help with your adventures but as for a party you control that would be a no

Regards
DrakeBD

Update

Work is on going WE have desided to add some creatures to Episode 1

Creatures to be added are.

DragonFlys
Red Dragon
Spiders
Bats

Here is a screenshot of the dragonfly WIP
5d426351faa44bb908a6dd98b560ee1db4c529cb.jpg

Impressive artwork.