Shroud of the Avatar - Conversation & Lock System

I see you guys are flogging this dead horse again...

I quite like this topic. I sometimes feel badly for scorning this sort of nonsense, because there's often some nice people that are true believers. On this one, we all seem to be on the same page.

I quite like this topic. I sometimes feel badly for scorning this sort of nonsense, because there's often some nice people that are true believers. On this one, we all seem to be on the same page.

It just gets sillier every time when this caricature of a videogame is mentioned. When they began selling Garriot's blood, I recall saying myself: Now I have seen it all. But heck this flowerleap emote for $10,000... lol. Its just utterly insane how people keep throwing their hard earned money for this travesty. Its like some kind of crazy cult. :biggrin:

It's not a single donation of $ 10,000, right? It's accumulated donations during their telethon... right?

It's not a single donation of $ 10,000, right? It's accumulated donations during their telethon… right?

yeah, they aren't that crazy, but who knows what the future will bring. :)

Its just utterly insane how people keep throwing their hard earned money for this travesty. Its like some kind of crazy cult. :biggrin:

Those aren't hard earned money. People tend to be careful with the hard earned ones. Those are of "easy come easy go" sort.

Na, there are enough stupid people wasting their hard earned money.

Cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare

Why does anyone give money to Richard Garriot (Lord British) to make games? He hasnt made a single successful game for like two decades. He never made a single successful mmorpg. According to wiki original Director of Ultima Online was Starr Long (Blackthorn) not Garriot.

Why does anyone give money to Richard Garriot (Lord British) to make games? He hasnt made a single successful game for like two decades. He never made a single successful mmorpg. According to wiki original Director of Ultima Online was Starr Long (Blackthorn) not Garriot.

You do know he is part of the project too right?

Hence why the game is a mmo now....and crappy.

I think he should scrap it, and just give us a proper Ultima 7 remake.
With a better combat system. Not sure if Richard games ever had it good. The old ones were slow and Ultima7 was just bad back then allready. I did love the details in that game though, still do. It worlds was amazing back then.

I still consider ultima underworlds the best ultima games. They were all done by Looking Glass (My fav studio back then) though, not Richard.

Back
Top Bottom