Exp:Conq Expeditions: Conquistador - Fabula Event Editor

Expeditions: Conquistador

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Logic Artists has a new post on the Expeditions: Conquistador forums they have released a free Event Editor called Fabula that opens the door for modding.

An introductory look at and 'how to' for the Fabula Event Editor we (Logic Artists) used for our PC/Mac/Linux game title Expeditions: Conquistador. The Fabula Editor will allow users to add to the existing game or create their own game MODs, and language translations.
More information.

I loved the game, but I sometimes think such mod info comes out too late. I'm guessing most of the people who have bought the game have already played through it and have moved on.

I loved the game, but I sometimes think such mod info comes out too late. I'm guessing most of the people who have bought the game have already played through it and have moved on.

this will allow for total conversions too, I'm sure somebody will find some use for the engine, look at Dungeon Siege and when it got its first TC

this will allow for total conversions too, I'm sure somebody will find some use for the engine, look at Dungeon Siege and when it got its first TC

Yep - very nice move from Logic Artists!

Back
Top Bottom