Enderal - German Version released

Good job, SureAI team!
Now you better put the English version out or I'll have to "exercise" my German language skill here - all five words I know.

Danke for releasing Enderal !!!

Ironically, even being a native german speaker, I'll wait for the english version, since I'm used to playing games in english by now... German would sound strange, somehow.

I contemplated downloading the German version, but I'll wait ;-)
I'm keen to hear comment from our German members once they start playing? Especially how it differs from Neherim (which I enjoyed mostly but never finished).

Ironically, even being a native german speaker, I'll wait for the english version, since I'm used to playing games in english by now… German would sound strange, somehow.

niemals!
deutsche spiele werden auf deutsch gespielt.
gothic risen anno siedler

in übersetzungen geht leider immer viel verloren.

The fastest way to download it is via torrent.

niemals!

Das sehe ich allerdings genauso. Wenn möglich wird immer schön bei der Originalsprache geblieben :) .

Ich erinnere mich aus den Drakensang-Foren dunkel an jemanden, der DRakensang unbedingt auf Englisch haben wollte ... Auf meine Frage, warum, meinte er irgendetwas von einer Art Bibliothek ? in die er Spiele ausschließlich in Englischer Sprache archivieren würde ... So ähnlich habe ich das noch in Erinnerung ...

From the Drakensang forums I vaguely (originally : "darkly", but that doesn't sound that well in English language ;D ) someone who really wanted (and insisted on it) Drakensang in English language ... To my question "hy" he answered something about some kind of library, into which he'd archive games only in English language ...

Congrats on the release!

I will have to wait to play some more. I cannot afford to start another long game. I just wanted to take a peek at Dungeonmans, because it was on my wishlist for over a year. Now, I'm nearing 50 hours...

Installing the game is very easy.

Strong beginning...

Strong beginning…
Indeed.
While I still have TW3:B&W and Technomancer to play I couldn't help but do a little sneak peek into Enderal. I'm impressed.

Time to dust off my German but I will probably wait for the English release later this month. I'll probably replay Nehrim: At Fate's Edge to get reacquainted with the setting.

But first I have to finish Witcher III Blood & Wine and Technomancer.

Can't wait for English version release. Besides Witcher3 nothing else managed to catch my interest the last year. I'm hoping this will make it happen

niemals!

Finde ich auch! Ich bin Holländer, aber ich mag es Deutsch zu üben! Und die besten point-and-click Abenteur Spiele gibt's natürlich in Deutschland. :) Ich spiele gerade The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief (gibt es noch einen Deutsche Titel??) und das muss natürlich auf Deutsch sein. :)

----
Sorry for the German, I'm practicing. :)

Thaurin - your German is perfect - weiter so!

I just finished reading the 10 chapter novella on the games website. It's interesting and good enough that I will try their mod, once it comes out in English.

Back
Top Bottom