Elder Scrolls Online - Arrival Cinematic Trailer

Come out of a closet DArt. Embrace your inner fanboy like crpgnut did :)

What is the rationale behind the trailer? Why were they fighting? What is arriving?
Why the last three could not wipe the others before the arrival?

A lot of people on this site hate MMO's and I can understand that.
Noone hates the genre. Why would we? And every one of us has some fun with MMO here and there. I'm playing MMO Legaue of Legends for example.

What a lot ppl on this site hopefully hate is scam and cashgrab schemes that happen in most of MMOs out there. Please try to understand that.

Noone hates the genre. Why would we? And every one of us has some fun with MMO here and there. I'm playing MMO Legaue of Legends for example.

What a lot ppl on this site hopefully hate is scam and cashgrab schemes that happen in most of MMOs out there. Please try to understand that.

Trust me I do not play pay to win games and other then DDO I have not played a MMO for ages. Did try GW2 but ick. I guess everyone has a different opinion of what a cash grab is. I do not feel that a monthly sub is a cash grab but I agree that having to pay extra money for a race and joining any alliance is.

But I still think a lot of posters on this site hate MMO's. I am more into single player RPG's also but if a MMO is done right I like to give credit where it is due. Like EQ or DDO :)

I did not try that Neverwinter MMO that came out last year because most on this site said it was a cash grab and pay to win. And that is why I love this site :)

Okay, the reason this trailer works so well, is that it avoids the one thing that Bethesda is terrible at....dialogue. They are masters of telling a story without saying a word. It's when they try to speak that they fail. I thought one scene was particularly telling: When a necromancer speaks to summon undead, a bunch of bugs come out with them. No matter what they do, bugs show up in Bethesda games ;)

…some of the things they are doing does seem like a money grab and I think they are doing this because development costs are so high.
Wow, come on ! Are you talking about Zenimax ? The guys who've made billions upon billions with most of their games through the last decade ? If you're right then I'd say they should quit with the job and spend the money in the Caribbean.

Wow, come on ! Are you talking about Zenimax ? The guys who've made billions upon billions with most of their games through the last decade ? If you're right then I'd say they should quit with the job and spend the money in the Caribbean.

I think Bethesda is backing them and pouring a lot of their money into this.

Back
Top Bottom