Bioshock 2 details - Please say it isn't so!

Does anybody really find the idea of being the victim of post-hypnotic suggestion (OK, childhood programming, but still) for an entire game appealling? Didn't turn out overly bad, did it? How about an avatar that's such a wimp that any combat is pretty well instant death? Hmmmm, I guess Thief 1, 2, and 3 must have been an accident.

This Big Daddy plan doesn't thrill me at first blush, but I really don't understand the loads of venom with so little actually known.

Same here. Looks like Bioshock 1.5 and thus I don't think I'd be willing to pay more than the usual retail price of an expansion for this one. I guess I'll grab it eventually just to see how the story continues but only when the game is selling at considerably below ~$30.

The gameplay video seems to confirm my worst fears. It looks like you actually move like one of the Big Daddys from the first game, with a very slow, plodding pace. It also seems even more combat oriented than B1, if that's even possible....

Still a little early, but I hereby judge that a little venom is OK after that vid. ;)

The bottom line is that Bioshock, while not an RPG, was a great game.

No, the bottom line is that Bioshock was a decent game that failed utterly to live up to its legacy.

No wait, that's my bottom line ;)

Back
Top Bottom