Unlocked containers being relocked?

Destroy

Traveler
So been playing a bit. I've got the max skill points on Lock Picking so everything is pretty easy to unlock.

Seems if I come back about a day later or so to a container/ammo box/locker I already unlocked, it is relocked. I'm forced to use a pick and unlock it a 2nd time, and once unlocked, proceed to find it empty since I already took everything the first time I unlocked it.

This a bug or is the game meant to force you to try and remember everything you've already unlocked?

Odd game design for sure.

Well my work around is to simply quicksave before opening a container I think I may have opened already.

Odd game design for sure.

Well my work around is to simply quicksave before opening a container I think I may have opened already.

Me too, but it's still a pain in the ass, also to keep them unlocked would have saved some resource too, becouse it seems that once you look into a "container" (a box, a chest, a trunk, a closet etc) it calculates in real time what it could contain and how strong is its lock, so keeping them unlocked (besides empty) would save this step.

Back
Top Bottom