Steam keys galore to give away

Last edited:
I wold like to try For The King if is still available Shagnak.

I would love to try American Fugative! It looks like the original Grand Theft Auto 1 and 2?

In the light of the recent Winter 2020 Key Giveaway Prep thread, as a treat I have a spare Steam game key for "Talisman: The Horus Heresy".

And as always, first come first served.

Note: Be warned this game is not being sold on Steam anymore. The game key that I have is from an old Fanatical order and it's the base game only (yes, it has its fair share of DLCs that you probably won't be able to get on Steam, unless the game enters their catalog once again).

[EDIT: Claimed]

Last edited:
I'm interested if still available.

("In the grim darkness of the far future there are only old Fanatical orders" sounds thematically appropriate.)

I'm interested if still available.

("In the grim darkness of the far future there are only old Fanatical orders" sounds thematically appropriate.)

Sent you a PM with the game key!
Have fun!

I have a spare key(*) for DOOM 64 but beware the key is for Bethesda Launcher (instead of Steam). If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Did I already tell it's a key meant for Bethesda Game Launcher? :)

(*) - I actually bought it from GreenManGaming thinking it was a Steam key (I didn't take care to see/to read the GMG's full DOOM 64 page).
I only noticed the mistake when I tried to activate it on Steam :p and since I made this mistake myself I decided not to call GMG Customer Support. What would they tell me: "Are you blind?", "Can't you read?" :p
Given it's not an expensive game, and since I don't wish to install Bethesda Game Luncher here, I'll end up getting it from the current Steam Winter 2020 Sale.

[EDIT: Game key claimed]

Last edited:
I have a spare key(*) for DOOM 64 but beware the key is for Bethesda Launcher (instead of Steam). If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Did I already tell it's a key meant for Bethesda Game Launcher? :)

I wouldn't mind checking it out, I have played the original Doom back in the day but never Doom 64. I have Bethesda's launcher already installed due to a giveaway they did awhile ago. (However, since you were already kind enough to give me another key, I'm happy to yield to someone else if needed.)

I wouldn't mind checking it out, I have played the original Doom back in the day but never Doom 64. I have Bethesda's launcher already installed due to a giveaway they did awhile ago. (However, since you were already kind enough to give me another key, I'm happy to yield to someone else if needed.)

I've sent you a PM containing the game key!

EDIT: I don't know if the game key will work due to region-locking, let me know if the activation process went OK!

Have Fun!

Last edited:
One of the keys I gave away was region locked, they couldn't activate it.

I tried to gift the game to them direct... Nope! You can't gift region locked games if the price difference is greater than 10%. (they also have to be your steam friend, can't gift to steam name anymore)

One of the keys I gave away was region locked, they couldn't activate it.

I tried to gift the game to them direct… Nope! You can't gift region locked games if the price difference is greater than 10%. (they also have to be your steam friend, can't gift to steam name anymore)

Were you able to replace it with something else? If not, ask if he/she would like any of the keys I listed.

@JDR13; I'm interested in Gemcraft if it's still available.

GemCraft is yours

I just found out I already received the game on the giveaway a few weeks back. I should check my steam library more often (and also my head apparently). It doesn't appear on my GOG Galaxy for some reason. You can gift the game to someone else, thanks anyways!

Back
Top Bottom