DA:I So I broke down..

Dragon Age: Inquisition
I've been enjoying this game for the most part. The one thing that is sort of taking the wind out of the sails of enjoyment is the cumbersome UI. There are a lot of things to do with the UI... choose skills, equip gear, and crafting... all of these activities have encumbrances with the UI. Particularly crafting... I have to jump in and out of so many menus to get the comparative information I need to know before I craft something. More effort should have been put into the UI so that the gamer doesn't need to do this... especially with such a large game... it's really tiring me out and if I don't finish this game it's going to be because of this. Still, for now, having some fun with it.

dont bother with crafting, just go play one of the dlcs and you will get the best loot in the game :D

I wish I could get into this game, I really find the motion(control) something I am not willing to deal with.

OK, running into the Fade on Halloween was just perfect!

I wish I could get into this game, I really find the motion(control) something I am not willing to deal with.
?? It's WASD, same as a thousand other games. It's a little imprecise but that hasn't been a problem for me over 99% of the game. Or are you using a controller?

Fade was done really nice in this game same as it was in the first, where i liked it very much; sadly no black city, wanted to go there somehow since i first learnt about it, im quite fascinated with it :D

Back
Top Bottom