Drakensang For a Fistful of Ducats *SPOILERS*

Thoth

Sentinel
Hi all. I've been going back to a few quests here and there, but one that I thought was suppose to progress more is the Fistful of Ducats quest. I made contact with the stoerrebrandt traders and delivered the note back to Laran and it says that I should wait for new details. I've been to the moor and met with the crazy wizard, but am I not able to finish this quest before I even get to the moor? I spoke with the contact at the the Ducal palace and she didn't seem to help.

Do I need to finish up some quests in the moor or am I missing something? Thanks!

The traders' quest lines span over several "main quests", which usually take you out of town. So yes, you need to get to the moor first. When you come back, you can do one or two new traders' quests, then you continue with the main story for a bit again and so on.

OK, thanks, I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to fail a quest or something.

I ran into this today as well. You get used to the short and local quests and then this one doesnt progress. Good to know, I thought it was a quest bug.

I seem to be stuck again on this quest, this time the Hops and Malt section:

I must admit I kinda clicked through the dialogue for this part. I picked up the special hops from the dock and thought I was suppose to bring it to the Ferdock Brewery in the harbor. I started thinking that maybe I messed things up since I hadn't taken care of the Mother Rat quest yet and that's all that the dwarves seem to think about. Killed the rat, but I still can't deliver it and now I'm not even sure if that's were I'm suppose to bring it. Nothing on the map shows the location and the quest description doesn't remind me. If anyone knows where I bring this, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

The "For a fistful of Ducats" is one of the best quest of this game. Fun and varied. The final battle is tough but great.

It has nothing to do with the Rats in the brewery quest. I don't remember exactly where you had to bring this back, it's said in the dialogue and for me it was fairly obvious if I remember well. But it's not the same dwarf who stand behing the brewery.

I seem to be stuck again on this quest, this time the Hops and Malt section:

I must admit I kinda clicked through the dialogue for this part. I picked up the special hops from the dock and thought I was suppose to bring it to the Ferdock Brewery in the harbor. I started thinking that maybe I messed things up since I hadn't taken care of the Mother Rat quest yet and that's all that the dwarves seem to think about. Killed the rat, but I still can't deliver it and now I'm not even sure if that's were I'm suppose to bring it. Nothing on the map shows the location and the quest description doesn't remind me. If anyone knows where I bring this, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

It's here:
It's the other side of the building, close to the sea, close to where 2 wagoners had an accident.

Lol... I got it. Man, I wish I had time to actually play this game rather then rush through for an hour before I have to stop.

I forgot to actually pickup the ingredients... lol

Lol yes, but most of us certainly do the same. This quest isn't very clear and the game get you used to other mechanics so when this changes and dialogs are confusing, no surprise if most people felt here.

Back
Top Bottom