Vikings - Wolves of Midgard - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Action RPG is Vikings - Wolves of Midgard out now:

Rage, Blood and Ragnarok. Vikings – Wolves of Midgard Unleashes Today

Join the Ulfung wolf clan in an epic battle for survival as Kalypso’s brutal combat focused Action RPG launches across Europe
Sharpen your axe, make your blood sacrifice to your deity and prepare to embark on an epic and brutal adventure as you journey to the Shores of Midgard, a world based upon the mythology and bloody history of the Vikings. Take on the endless evil forces by becoming either a Viking warrior or shieldmaiden and master several weapon styles and magical abilities as you battle increasingly challenging enemies and boss encounters. Combat styles include sword and shield, two-handed hammer, staff, bow and dual-wield axes, and by collecting resources and special runes on your adventures you’ll be able to use the game’s in-depth crafting system to upgrade your equipment. Dedicated explorers will also be able to find legendary weapons and armors as well as Artifact weapons tucked away in each of the levels to unlock the most powerful gear in the game. Alongside items and materials, the other key resource you’ll be harvesting is blood, used to level up and earn Gift points, which in turn unlock special powers called ‘Gifts of the Gods’.

To celebrate the launch of Vikings - Wolves of Midgard Kalypso has prepared a short featurette video showing some of the brutal combat and epic boss battles you will encounter on your journey to stop Ragnarok – the end of days.

More information.

I wanted to like this but the price is ridiculous.

This looks like it has good potential!
I often wait half a year after release, once the patches are out to judge a game properly.
Pity it is like this nowadays... Once upon a time a game was released finished!
Anyone have any comment on this game?

I wanted to like this but the price is ridiculous.

Just compare: STEAM digital download: 44,99 €

Amazon Prime: Boxed version: 28,49 €.

Better buy boxed :biggrin:

This game is trash. The only Vikings-themed game I will be purchasing in the near future is Logic Artists' Expedition Vikings. No doubt about it.

I thought this didn't have coop - but according to Steam it does?

Guess I'll have to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom