Mass Effect: Andromeda - Official Cinematic Reveal Trailer

I thought I read that we were on the Hyperion, but has that been confirmed? After watching this, I wonder if it wouldn't make more sense that we'll be on the Nexus (2nd ship) because the first ship always goes missing in science fiction stuff like this... In addition, the female guide shown here says she's on the Nexus, and I'd imagine they wouldn't hire a voice actor unless we'll be seeing a lot of her in-game.

I could be way off base, but.

I thought I read that we were on the Hyperion, but has that been confirmed? After watching this, I wonder if it wouldn't make more sense that we'll be on the Nexus (2nd ship) because the first ship always goes missing in science fiction stuff like this… In addition, the female guide shown here says she's on the Nexus, and I'd imagine they wouldn't hire a voice actor unless we'll be seeing a lot of her in-game.

I could be way off base, but.

The Ryder twins (aka the player character) are in the Hyperion which is the ship that goes "missing" despite not being the first to leave (that's the Nexus).

The Nexus sound more like it will have a similar role as the Citadel in the previous game.

"Captured in engine. Representative of game experience."

For reals?!

*also, main character looks like a cross between teen Spider man cartoon and one of the extras on Matrix. - not a fan.

"Captured in engine. Representative of game experience."

For reals?!

Some scenes were in the PS4 4k live gameplay demo from last month. Most of the trailer is just cutscenes spliced together which is kinda representative of the game experience for games with a lot of cutscenes no?

Back
Top Bottom