Why was silver coin renamed copper coin ?

pibbur who isn't likely to change his avatar anytime soon.
Hahaha! I love your new avatar! Please, try some new clothes once in a while. It is refreshing. Just like an new wallpaper.

Apparently you are focussed on the avatar, pibbur who, if you think change is confusing. Me I check the name first, and only when I detect an unknown avatar I look at it. So I like people changing avatars.

People changing names, I don’t care. They are free to do so as long as their nick does not resemble an existing one. (They do not even have to let us know they are not new in town.) I remember we had someone with a nick that I often confused with our well known Ripper, that I found confusing, at first glance.

…try some new clothes once in a while. It is refreshing. Just like an new wallpaper.
….

New clothes? Arrrrggggggwwwwahhhhhhh.

pibbur who thinks the eye sounsd like the wife who AFAHK (hopes) doesn't visit the watch.

PS. I buy clothes only when I have to and then I buy enough to last me a couple of years. I have 30 almost identical pairs of socks, two years ago I bought 6 identical pairs of trousers which still work. And so on. DS.

PPS. I have fairly simple requirements concerning clothes. A pair of trousers need to have 3 holes, so I can get them on (and I dispose of them when they've got twice as many). Wife isn't too happy, she wants me to wear something well fitting, whatever that is? DS.

PPPS. It turns out that (almost) all my clothes are blackish. DS.

Last edited:
Can't believe none of you played the Command and Conquer games.

Link - http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Kane

Kane would kill the competition in 2020 and make America greater then Trump.:cool:
Everything C&C-related is fine xD.
I used to attend several costume fairs in NOD drag, and the only sticker on my car is the Brotherhood's scorpion tail logo.
Perhaps I should change my avvy as well.

Back
Top Bottom