The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I will likely run some sort of soulstone build, as usual. :p

I've been thinking of going with a Sorcerer again actually. It's been awhile since I ran a regular arcane, and a sorc is pretty simple as well.

The alternative would be to run a Arty/Rogue abomination. I also haven't ran a trapper in a long time.

I finally, after 10,000 years, got Mirys to 30. I have to look up how to ETR again, since it's been so long, then I'll TR likely into Warlock for an easy and fast leveling build. I also need to find out where I left my collection of Heart Seeds. Or farm out a few dozen.

*EDIT* I forgot about those commendations that could be traded. I have enough of those on Mirys alone to get a epic heart. I had enough Seeds on Aerie as well.

Last edited:
Alrik- token count + which of your 700 toons ( :) ) would you like to run with the alts? Would need to be fairly low level (like 2-3) unless you wanted to give the rest of us a couple weeks to catch up to you.

Well, that's easy ! : The one with the biggest inventory ! :lol:

I used the last sale to get a few chars more bank space, to free up local inventory.

I still have a month of VIP time from an Expansion pack, and I wonder whether I should take that to get that additional bank space ?
But on the other hand, everything is kinds free now, adventure-wise, so I could save it for the future …
Anyway, I'll have to take a look at which char has the most empty inventory space.

I'm thinking of bringing one of my Druids around and doing Druid again. I still have an heroic Arti so I don't need another and I'm currently running a Sorc, so need a changeup. Been awhile since I had a low level Druid, so that's where I'm currently at. Will have to check out my tokens later!! Emptying my cache is the most time consuming; that may take quite awhile as it's likely full of wonderful Korthos gear!!!! :p :)

Update, I have precisely 17 tokens.

Last edited:
I had just TR'd my arti and is sitting at level 2. I can run that or get one of my others done. I will ask if anyone else wants to join us and have them get on the Watch if they do.

DTE- monkey
CM- arty
Az- sorc
Corwin - druid
JM - TBD
Alrik - TBD
Peter - TBD

Alrik, the favor from the House Kundarak quests (Vault of Night, Red Fends) give two extra bank tabs of 20 items each. Coin Lords favor gives two extra bags of inventory, though one requires a portable hole to claim.

Have one person who wants to tag along with us, he will post here today.

Alrik, the favor from the House Kundarak quests (Vault of Night, Red Fends) give two extra bank tabs of 20 items each. Coin Lords favor gives two extra bags of inventory, though one requires a portable hole to claim.
For those of us that are cursed when it comes to collapsed portable holes, they added an option to buy that fifth bag for favor + shards (10 IRRC).

DTE- monkey (not of the trapping species)
CM- arty
Az- sorc
Corwin - druid
JM - TBD
Alrik - TBD
Peter - TBD
Player to be named later - TBD

For those of us that are cursed when it comes to collapsed portable holes, they added an option to buy that fifth bag for favor + shards (10 IRRC).

Or you can do 150 Argonessan favor for a free one. Never forget; free is better. :p

I am not working tomorrow, except for hauling away an old refrigerator (reminding me why I didn't really want to buy a truck, everyone and their pet goat needing something moved…). So I should make it a bit longer tonight.

I'm actually short of having enough tokens for a TR. Unless I have a heart on someone that I forgot about, which is entirely possible. Mirys has TRed into a Warlock, but that's my solo character normally.

I assumed that we'd be continuing our policy of starting the night with a DA run.

My lowest level toons have level 4.

Thanks for all of your help again.

DDO Bonus Days bring you +30% Guild Renown, now through May 10th!
Improve Your Character!
Get 30% off:
Select Stat and Skill Tomes
Tomes of Heroic and Epic Learning
Harper Agent Enhancement Tree
Now through May 14th!
The Weekly Coupon gets you a free Long Lasting Supreme Ability Potion x5 with the Coupon Code SUPREME5, now through May 14th!

Code SUPREME5

Ah, yes, the Supremes ! : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Supremes

[Okey … that's not an S, it's a 5 …]

Since there was some confusion last night…

Each of you should have:
1) an epic toon for DA runs - any level - token farming complete in a couple more weeks, then that group is "released"
2) a level 8 main toon
3) a level 2 alt toon - not "mandatory" yet but need to be working that way, I know several of us don't have a toon and/or tokens for a TR yet - hit Korthos to get them somewhere in the 25-28k XP range (100 slayers plus everything except Misery got me to 25k, YMMV) and then park at the Keep

Looking forward on the mains:
Chronoscope
White Plume 6 6 6 6 (take advantage of free access)
3BC 6 7 7
Sentinels 7 7 7 7 (under level but we can handle it)
Take 3BC saga, take toon lvl9 (not necessarily in that order)
Delera 7 7 6 8
lvl7 and 8 bar quests as needed
take toon lvl10
Slavers 8 8 8
Necro2 8 8 8 8 9
VoN 8 8 9 9 10 10 (if we have 8 players, we'll actually do the raid this time)

We've had a special request to do Restless Isles for the first time in forever (plus the raids if we still have 8 folks running). I like the idea. Bwahahahaha!

Last edited:
One question, do we still get to the Keep via the Hall, or was that changed in the last update? I have TR'd my Druid Ambrer and done Korthos as requested. I'll begin as a melee druid until I get a few decent spells and slowly ease into being more of a caster. I'm not fond of beast mode!! :)

There's a transport guy in Korthos that will take you straight to the Keep. He's fairly close to where you came out of the Grotto training mission.

I never did Restless Islands before. I also never did White plume etc. before. Same with Slavers.

Oh my, I see now that I haven't played almost none of the higher level adventures yet ... Usually I love levelling into level 6-8 and then kind of lose interest ... lol.

And because of that I only have very few higher level toons (read : 10+).

Currenttly, I have none at level 2.

I was peeking at the roster thread over in MMO which nobody ever keeps updated. Noticed the date on those first posts of mine. Damn, we've been at this for a looooong time. Which doesn't even take into account the NWN years. Corwin was still within spitting distance of middle-aged back when we started.

I'm still within spitting distance, if there's a hurricane at my back!! :D

Back
Top Bottom