RIP Boba Fett

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hello,

the first actor to impersonate the figure of "Boba Fett" in the "Star Wars" movies, Jeremy Bulloch, is dead.

May he rest in peace.

I had seen him a few times on fan conventions, and I thought that he was a polite and nice man - quite the opposite to the characters he had played !

Only this year I learned that "Fett" doesn't come from the German-language word for "fat", but instead from the English-language word for "fetters".

Alrik

May he rest in peace!
We've lost so many Star Wars actors/actresses lately :(

Yes ... It's sad. :(

I don't claim to have known this actor well, any passing must be mourned so RIP. I have to admit though, while I've enjoyed Star Wars (never to the extent that I enjoyed Star Trek, well, Trek prior to 2009), I never quite understood what made Fett so important. I honestly only remember him being in the series for like a minute or so.
And though I've attended many conventions in the past, I never did encounter this actor.

What Fett made so important was that shroud of Mystery around him - and that unique armor.

It was definitely the armor. Even as an eleven-year-old I knew that was some bad-ass armor. Watch the new season of the Mandalorian and you will also see why.

for a lot of Star Wars fans, the new series [finally] breathes that star wars feeling that the movies 7-9 lacked ! So they say, I haven't seen the series yet.

Back
Top Bottom