Divinity: Original Sin II - Red Prince Origin

I like the voice well enough too. It's more or less what I imagined when I read about him. I had always gotten the impression of more of a pompous noble than a gruff warrior.

It's always very subjective though. I remember how much I hated the original death knight voice in DD 2, although they did eventually change that.

For me, the voiceover is a bit too stagey. That's often a problem with game voice acting, partly because of the way it tends to be recorded. I prefer something a bit more naturalistic.

For me, the voiceover is a bit too stagey. That's often a problem with game voice acting, partly because of the way it tends to be recorded. I prefer something a bit more naturalistic.

The origin presentation is meant to be stagey, it's not an in-game discussion, it's the character presenting himself (in a very pompous way in this case).

The origin presentation is meant to be stagey, it's not an in-game discussion, it's the character presenting himself (in a very pompous way in this case).

That may be so, but I'll be surprised if that actor doesn't continue in the same manner for the rest of his lines. Still, hardly worth worrying about.

I'm ok with it. Just glad there wasn't any annoying s-s-s-s and lizardy slurs that make him difficult to understand.

To me the the gestures/mannerisms of the character seemed off with the voice acting. Probably technical limitations to what they can do though.

Still super excited, this is tops on my list to play!

Voice works just fine for me, but like most, I think I'll enjoy stabbing this fellow in the back whenever I can. :)

Back
Top Bottom