KoA: Re-Reckoning - 60% Off for existing owners & Sorcery Trailer

I just noticed how the game magically inflated as well. Is this remade in new engine, or just larger uncompressed textures? Saints Row was three times larger as well.:(

I have this in my EA Origin account... can I get this discounted and improved version in Origin like the original, or is it only in Steam now?

How do we prove we owned it if we bought it elsewhere?

If you only have the Origin version I don't think you can upgrade. As the game isn't owned by EA anymore. Though you may be able to get EA to get you a steam key.:thinking:

If you only have the Origin version I don't think you can upgrade. As the game isn't owned by EA anymore. Though you may be able to get EA to get you a steam key.:thinking:

hehhee it doesn't really matter I have to much to play at the moment....about halfway through kingmaker, have wasteland 3 to play and crusader kings 3....oh and working trail of cold steel 3 right now and have the royal version of persona 5 to play and try and beat so yeah....oh and november is coming with cyberpunk....and I have miniatures to paint.

I concur given all the reviews it's a sloppy remaster this time.:nod:

Back
Top Bottom