Gaming Quiz

Falksi

Sentinel
61/100 but I had to guess on a bout 10 of those because the picture didn't load.

79/100. Fun! I also had the same problem as Philistine with many not loading the image and so had to guess. A couple of tricky questions here or there but most are fairly mainstream.

I got 67, though I had at least a dozen that wouldn't load. There were several that I picked wrong and then said "oh, of course, dummy!" when the answer was revealed. One I had even been thinking of playing a bit of recently :/ (Last Remnant)

64. Same issue with some not loading, though honestly only a couple of those were ones I was likely to get anyway. I know nothing about all of the Double Dragon/Streets of Rage/etc games so those were all guesses.

Apologies with the pics chaps. think I've sussed it. Will do another again at some point :)

Tofu Head and the Penis of Doom!?

Repton's picture didn't load.

And I tried to refresh to see if it would make the picture re-load and the whole quiz started over! I was doing pretty well, too. The other one that didn't load was a character who's first name must have been John. Not too long after Triss. Or were you saying that you've figured it out and will fix it in the next quiz?

P.S. NSFW!

Good work! 66. I was kicking myself for getting some of them wrong but I got a couple of lucky guesses on JRPGs right so I guess it balances out. Great to see Frak! get a mention. :)

Back
Top Bottom