Pricewatch!

Awsome! Yea, well… Nah.
I'll toss some cash into a random KS project instead. Too bad I already have those adventures on gamefly's sale. :(

GFWL marketplace is dead so season pass scandal has to continue to live elsewhere.
Bio2 is reworked for Steam and is on -75% sale:
http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/8850/

Yes it includes all multiplayer whatnot and Protector Trials DLC.

Am I buying? Since it's not a real cure for cancer but a fraudulent cure for cancer, no I'm not.

Bioshock Infinite is on sale, too. Really tempted to get this.

To me the better game in the bunch is Game of Thrones, which I enjoyed a lot when I played it.
Damn, when I look at that page I see:
DeathSpank
DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two
The Baconing

Is there some regioning going on?

Damn, when I look at that page I see:
DeathSpank
DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two
The Baconing

Is there some regioning going on?

No, but that sale is over. What you see now is the new one.

GoG.com is having another weekend sale on a bunch of adventure games.

Weekend Promo: Point-and-click-a-thon

Get To The Moon, The Longest Journey, The Book of Unwritten Tales, and many more amazing adventure titles 60% off!

Are you up for an adventure? Come, join our delightful Point-and-click-a-thon! If you were to install one of these fancy mouse cursor distance trackers, you could easily see that playing point-and-click games is like running a marathon for your tabletop rodent. The more you play, the more exercise it gets. So, in the spirit of keeping your computer peripherals (and probably your wrists) fit and healthy, we offer you a vast selection of excellent workouts. We've prepared 16 fantastic adventure games, out of which 13 have the time-proven point-and-click interface, and all of them can be yours with a hefty 60% off discount, this weekend. Let's take a look at some of them, shall we?

No, but that sale is over. What you see now is the new one.
Damn, a day late :(

BTW, are those Deathspank games any good? Funny at all? (the Penny Arcade ones I found to be a little meh)

BTW, are those Deathspank games any good? Funny at all? (the Penny Arcade ones I found to be a little meh)

I only played the demo of DeathSpank but from what I remember it was pretty enjoyable. It's like a hack n' slash Diablo game with lots of loot and humor. Not a bad game.

I enjoyed the first one, it was short enough that the gameplay didn't bug me too much - worth a quick play session anyway.

Dungeon Siege II for $1.74 at Green Man Gaming. The other DS titles are also on sale.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/dungeon-siege-ii/#item-s3

Hey I'll actually give it a go at that price point, thanks. (although I'll probably squeeze in another game after finishing Dark Souls and before starting on this)

If it is as linear as DS1 (one of the few games I never bothered finishing) It'll probably be a brief affair though ;)

Any mods/ Graphic upgrades recommended to tweak this to a decent level ?

Back
Top Bottom