Anime Discussion Thread

I really like "how a realist hero rebuilt the kingdom".

It is pretty much a one time watch because once you know what happens it kills the suspense etc but it is a good one time watch.

Basically this kingdom which couldnt pay the taxes(?) summons a hero from our world as a sacrifice instead of their taxes. The person refused the idea and only offered to rebuild the kingdom. Somehow he gets appointed king(there is a rational reason for this but you dont learn about why until much later).

The world is a typical fantasy world. The hero uses the knowledge he learned in our world to rebuild the kingdom. It isnt the most popular of anime, partly because of relatively poor animation and partly because people watch anime to escape reality but i really like it.

First half of season one is done iirc and the second half of season one will premiere in January next year.

It also has minimal fan service if that means anything.

I suggest adding a still or a vid when you write about a title, if someone didn't already.
Here's the trailer for that one:

i suggest you guys to watch Death Note one of my of favorite anime which is filled with supernatural, psychological, action and drama and there are also many anime like Death Note you can check them here

After a loooong hiatus I wanted to get back into Anime. The short episodes are perfect for lunch breaks. I wasn't sure what to watch though. For now I went with a slow, philosophical one:

Kino's Journey -the Beautiful World-

kino_no_tabi_01.jpg

It's an episodic series about a teenage traveler who visits different countries (read: city-states) in a strange world. Each episode has some food for thought.

Watch if you like Mushishi (the two Animes have a lot in common) or Stoicism.

Tags: Adventure, philosophical, science fiction
Length: 12 episodes.

Available on Crunchyroll.

Back
Top Bottom