Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Update 1.1.2d - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Update 1.1.2d

Default Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Update 1.1.2d

November 17th, 2021, 10:32
Owlcat Games delivered a new patch for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. This is a 2.2 GB download.

Update 1.1.2d

Crusaders!

A new patch 1.1.2d is upon us. We fixed the problems you wrote us about - lost saves are back in place, the quest "Middlegame" can now be completed, and the game has been updated with other fixes and patches.

Beware of possible plot spoilers!

[…]
More information.

Redglyph

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

November 17th, 2021, 10:33
Beware of possible plot spoilers!
Spoiler

Redglyph

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

November 17th, 2021, 14:44
Go on and continue fixing, so game is fully patched and including DLC content before my second playthrough. Of course, DLCs will need some patching too, so no pressure on finishing my first (presumably) 1000 hr playthrough.

Andrew23

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

November 17th, 2021, 14:57
i hope they put it on sale in the winter sales

porcozaur

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

November 17th, 2021, 22:22
I hope I can finish my 3rd run before the first DLC drops since it sounds like post game content

purpleblob1

Princess

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

November 18th, 2021, 10:19
Originally Posted by purpleblob1 View Post
the first DLC […] sounds like post game content
That would be awesome. Where can I find info on it?
--
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- George Bernard Shaw

Currently playing: Medieval Dynasty

Morrandir

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

November 18th, 2021, 11:13
Originally Posted by Morrandir View Post
That would be awesome. Where can I find info on it?
Here you go.
DLC #1

New additional campaign. Import your character from the main campaign to the moment of their greatest triumph — their victory over the Worldwound. Answer a plea from a powerful entity and leave Golarion behind to defend the space-time continuum against imminent collapse. Use your unparalleled mythic powers to do battle with truly invincible opponents. This additional campaign offers 7–8 hours of gameplay.

DLC #2

New additional campaign. The demon attack on Kenabres changed the lives of many. While the mythic hero and their loyal companions were busy liberating the city, the common folk had to find a way to survive, relying only on their humble skills. Band together with other survivors and try to reach the Defender's Heart tavern, the last foothold of the crusader forces in the city. Choose who will join your group, and make difficult decisions about allocating scarce resources. Remember — in fire-ravaged Kenabres, every scroll and potion could make the difference not only in an individual fight, but also to your very survival. Act in the group's best interests or focus solely on your own well-being. Import your choices to the main campaign and look forward to seeing this story develop in other DLC. This additional campaign offers 6–7 hours of gameplay.

DLC #3

A new rogue-like mode with partial integration into the main campaign. In Alushinyrra's port, climb aboard a cursed ship that will transport you to a mysterious whirlpool lost amidst the Midnight Isles. Dive in and discover a dungeon whose proportions you can only guess at. Go exploring in search of glory, loot, and battles, and come face to face with a secret that will benefit either Nocticula, the mistress of the archipelago, or her enemies. The dungeon's levels, created using random zone generation, are populated with various enemies, devious traps, and secret rooms. You will return victorious to Alushinyrra — or else the cursed ship will return on its own, laden with trophies from the last expedition, to await new adventure-seekers.
--
Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.

Couchpotato

Professional Shitposter

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)

November 18th, 2021, 16:55
You are amazing Couch with your source of information. Somehow I missed all the DLC information. Very cool to know and I like they are doing a more rogue like mode.

I have an Angel, Azata, and Trickster currently in Act 3 at the moment so maybe will hold off on two of them till DLC is out.
--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Update 1.1.2d