Witcher 3 - DLCs

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
With most bugs fixed in version 1.05/1.06 the Witcher also has got two new free DLCs according to Gamespot:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's free DLC campaign rolls on with two new pieces of add-on content, comprising a new quest and an alternative costume for Triss.

Check out the chart for a full breakdown of the new content.

You can also watch a video that shows you exactly where to find the content and how it looks in the game itself.

This content is the latest in CD Projekt Red's plan to release 16 free add-ons for The Witcher 3. Last week's free content took the form of new Gwent cards and a pig quest. More add-ons will be released through June and into July.

The Witcher 3 is also getting paid DLC later this year with Hearts of Stone, which launches in October. Another expansion, Blood and Wine, is coming in 2016.

Thanks, henriquejr!

More information.

Looks like I can play this game for some month to come...

The only % I saw in Galaxy was achievements.
While I don't care for that after seeing how Valkyria Chronicles made it to actually matter, postgame I did check it up and spotted there's at least one bugged achievement (I got the achievement for doing all contracts, yet an achievement for one contract is grayed).
In any case, I suggest ignoring the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom