Help with a song

bloodlover

Sentinel
I remember seeing a SONY TV commercial last year and it had old, hippie music in the background, probably from the 60's or 70's? Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

Sorry I can't give many details :(

If you go to youtube and search for TV commercials by Sony, maybe we could help you with performer/song? (If you found it or something like it). But maybe you already did that.

pibbur who certainly is old enough, but haven't payed attention to SONY TV commercials, despite having one of those devices.

I remember finding a website a couple years back that listed the background music for most US commercials. Extensive, accurate, and fairly easy to use. Can't really hunt it down from work, but you might be able to track it down.

Otherwise, I think you'll have to follow pibbur's advice and track down a clip of the commercial. With that clip, somebody here will know the song.

Saw 2 Hippies yesterday in the tram. No, really, no joke ! And they were end-teenagers !

A young man entered the tram - I thought I couldn't believe my eyes ! Complete, typical Hibppie-clothing ! Even the band around his head !
A lot of stations later his girl-friend joined. Clothed in a similar fashion !

I'd tought I'd never live to see that …

In the Grand Canyon ? Very dangerous, from what I've read. Sudden water flows from rain somewhere else, dying from the heat in the summer ... There are still a few people missing there which have never been found ... Sad.

Hell the one time I camped there, the first nigh our tents were knocked down in the bottom of the canyon by a sand storm. The second night halfway up, our camp got flooded out by a rainstorm in the middle of the nigh. Found memories. ;)

Back
Top Bottom