Graywalkers - Funding Unsuccessful

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The kickstarter for Graywalkers: Purgatory has failed to reach it funding goal. Here is the latest update with the news. I look forward to the future to see what becomes of the game, and shall keep you all informed.

ENDINGS AND BEGINNINGS

Hello Graywalkers! We’re now at the last hour of the campaign and it will be ending soon. Obviously we did not make our target but we did indeed give it a good run. We’ve reached close to half our original target despite all the difficulties and I personally think that it is an achievement in itself. We’ve learned a lot from this experience and from you, the community.

I would also like to say Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. I don’t think everybody here celebrates it but nonetheless, I think today is definitely a day of giving thanks no matter where we are.

With that in mind, I would like to express my gratitude and thanks from the bottom of my heart to each and every one of you here. You took a chance on us, and we truly appreciate that. Personally, your comments, questions, appreciations and encouragements have helped me believe more in what we are doing. You have given us strength and resolve to move forward despite the difficulties that lie ahead. On our end, we will do our very best to ensure that the trust you have given us will not be in vain and that we will deliver on our promise.

I would also like to thank all the studios who agreed to co-market with us. They have been helpful and we hope that we’ve helped them too in our own little way. We’ve made some friends and I’m hoping we can someday work with them again in the future in some manner.

I’d like to personally thank Entropy. Man, you are our guardian angel for this campaign. What you’ve done for us is too many to mention. Suffice to say, without you our campaign’s performance would have been terrible. We owe you big time.

To my team and to our interns, thank you all for the hard work you guys have poured into this campaign.

Lastly, thank you Lord for pretty much everything else.
More information.

Just to reassure everyone…
Graywalkers RPG will be back for a Kickstarter relaunch…Most likely soon, around Feb.!

For now, you guys can bookmark our web page: http://www.graywalkers.com/
and there is a link there at the top to "Pledge Now!" which will bring you to a page that is not quite ready yet, but will be very soon, and this will enable you to pledge using Paypal, in case u prefer not to wait for the 2nd Kickstarter.

As usual, we will be on RPGWatch, so feel free to ask any questions, or give comments directly to the Graywalkers RPG Game Team right here!

Thanks so much for the support you have shown us,
Entropy
Graywalkers RPG Team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom