Skyrim Best skyrim mods

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
S

sakichop

PCGamer has a list of their best skyrim mods and there's some seriously good ones on it. One of the best list I've seen along with skyrim gems ( which isn't really a list but a great site for skyrim mods)

http://www.pcgamer.com/best-skyrim-mods/

Can't believe immersive creatures has 2500+ monsters now back when I used it I think it was 50. Immersive weapons and armor are among my favorites as well and Sky UI is a must have for K&M.

Looking at the list makes me want to fire skyrim back up again and start some modding.

IMO the ability to mod (and of course the mods) are a major component of what makes Beth games great. MW, OB, SR, FO3 and FONV wouldn't be half the games they are without the content created by users.

Some interesting stuff in that list. I almost feel the itch of re-installing Skyrim after looking at that.

Some interesting stuff in that list. I almost feel the itch of re-installing Skyrim after looking at that.

Yep, just so many other games right now though. Where are they with that whole cloning technology thingy.:lol:

Yep, just so many other games right now though. Where are they with that whole cloning technology thingy.:lol:

Clones are not reliable. They can't share their experiences so no itches are going to be fulfilled. Multitasking brains would be much better investment, that and more PCs.

At the speed things are going, I'm going to re-install Skyrim this weekend. I'm already making notes of interesting mods to install. Like you, I should be going through my backlog. I am at the point I put the games icon in order I should play them on my desktop...

Back
Top Bottom