Pricewatch!

Both the Trails in the Sky games are well worth buying at full price. At what you paid, you'll owe them money!! Seriously though, if you like a game with a decent story and great combat system, you'll enjoy Trails.

Microsoft is trying to win new customers. 3-month subscriptions of Xbox Game Pass are currently available for only $1. The offer is valid only for new users, but there's a big discount for membership owners as well.

Yeah, Starcrawlers is pretty neat. After all, there aren't many sci-fi blobbers.

I never finished it though. I was put off by the fact that you couldn't save once you started a mission. A very annoying design decision imo.

Was that ever changed?

I thought it was finished the last time I played through it, but I could be wrong on that. If I'm in error, I'll just wind up replaying it sometime in the future to enjoy anything I might have missed earlier.

Ahhh, well, looks like I'll find some changes in the game when I replay it. Seriously though, for that price, assuming you like the genre you cannot go wrong with acquiring this game.

Huge Russian, Ukraine & Belarus game sale on GoG:
https://www.gog.com/promo/20190415_priviet_sale

Some mentions:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker
- ATOM rpg
- STALKER series
- King's Bounty series
- Metro series
- Rage of Mages series
- Konung series
- Space Rangers series
- Star Wolves series
- Silent Storm
- Eador

Any recommendations of Rage of Mages 1 or 2?

Last edited:
Russian, Belarus, and... Ukraine?? That seems like a rather sensitive grouping.

Russian, Belarus, and… Ukraine?? That seems like a rather sensitive grouping.

It makes sense, just less now with tension in the region. The Ukraine is historically where Russia was born. I think Belarus is just a political entity that exists entirely as a place where Russia can somehow be even more crooked.

Grimshade is 10% off on gog (mostly just intro to it being added to gog). Not clue if it is worth playing. Also ash of god has a chunk off and is 9.99.

It's okish. The developer is also heavily patching it, and even if the end is kind of "open" as it will be continued by 2 other games, the game offers about 35h of playtime.

It makes sense, just less now with tension in the region. The Ukraine is historically where Russia was born. I think Belarus is just a political entity that exists entirely as a place where Russia can somehow be even more crooked.

lol I womder where my land Poland is not grouped with them for some Witcher deals? Doesnt anyone wish Poland was them since it is so close yet so far at the same time from them? like the corruption always existed but that catholicism always iept it from surfscing to their levels. I like corruption though and making easy money.

I believe Grimshade will be outstanding once it's complete, keep in mind that it just released like last week so I'd give it another month or three before jumping in. I plan to set some time aside this summer to really dive into it myself.

lol I womder where my land Poland is not grouped with them for some Witcher deals?
Steam and/or GOG had a Polish sale about six months back. That's how I discovered Tower of Time! (And found an RPG Watch curation waiting for me there. Scooping HiddenX is... non-trivial.)

Back
Top Bottom