Return of the Daily Smile

Actually not yet. So far I've just heard odd comments of its weirdness which clearly seem to be an understatement… I just wonder the ammount of drugs which they needed to create something like this. :lol:

By the way thanks finding out such a quality version of this forgotten special. I grabbed a copy of it and will definitely watch it later. Heck I may even burn it on dvd, to make my star wars film collection complete. :cool:

Enjoy. Of the all the weird so-bad-it's-good things I've seen, this might be the most extraordinary case of "just HOW did this happen?!"

I'm not sure which scene is my favorite, but the Bea Arthur musical cantina number is definitely up there.

Both Dez and Thrasher have unwittingly revealed how completely different their Youtube choices must be to mine, if they even have any Youtube choices, that is, which, if they don't, then they have a completely different lifestyle to me.

The Holiday Special has been a running gag for Star Wars for quite a number of years on Youtube and there's a whole host of amusing videos about it.

I mean, this vid was at least six years ago now, by one of Youtube's most notorious movie-stuff uploaders, and every man and his dog has done something about it for easy views since. Heck even this guy might have been on someone else's bandwagon for all I can remember:

If it doesn't load: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS6PwQcCIXo

1.6m views so far.

I had no idea it was even possible to let Youtube know you're interested in Star Wars and not have vids on this get into your recommended vids at some point.

Lucky you, I guess. Like the people playing Planescape: Torment for the first time, you have a wealth of brand new golden entertainment just waiting for you…

Don't know about the rest of the guys, but I don't have a youtube account, and I don't pay much attention to many of the "content creators". I just a look at a few reviews, and bits and pieces I get sent, or find around threads.

lackblogger as usual has a hard time understanding anyone who doesn't fully subscribe. ;)

I don't spend time looking for content on youtube. I google and that's about it.

I don't subscribe to any of them.

Hey, Youtube is just tele, I have no idea why you have any sticks up your whatsits about it, watching a show on Youtube is no different to tuning into the latest Star Trek episode or whatever.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for Ripper, he posts a Youtube vid then acts like watching Youtube is some kind of dirty thing people do behind bikesheds at school.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who are you people!

:D

Lackblogger, do you have to try and give every thread an antagonistic shove? Go and scent-mark something else.

Sure, and you could have replied to my post with, haha, cool vid, you know, in the spirit for which its posted. But no, I get a lecture about how only dirty filthy people would degrade themselves by actually using Youtube 'normally'.

Haha, always a pleasure Ripper, you never fail to dig one in heh...

Hey, this is a humour thread, not a discussion thread so take your issues with Youtube elsewhere please. Heck, if you're really desperate, there's heaps of Youtube videos of me preaching; good for those nights when sleep seems impossible!! :)

I did what now? I'm beginning to wonder if you behave like this because you constantly perceive slights where there are none.

A probably apocryphal story, attributed to Voltaire. On his deathbed, during his Last Rights, he was asked, "And do you reject Satan and all of his works?"

He replied, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

Back
Top Bottom