Das Geisterschiff - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The adventure RPG / dungeon crawler hybrid Das Geisterschiff (The Ghost Ship) has been released today:
Das Geisterschiff

Das Geisterschiff is a turn-based cyberpunk adventure/dungeon crawler hybrid with survival horror elements where you play as a mecha pilot working for one of the megacorps.

By 2072 the Earth turned into a scorched wasteland, forcing the population to move underground while two megacorps are stuck in an endless war over the territory and resources. After graduating from the military academy you've decided to join one of them.

Key Features

• Non-linear dungeons filled with dangerous encounters, traps and puzzles;
  • Survival horror on steroids: no healing, no ammo pickups, no mercy;
  • Nuanced turn-based combat within dungeons;
  • Unique wireframe-like graphics supported by atmospheric electronic soundtrack.

More information.

Sorry not interested in the game but others might like this retro adventure/dungeon crawler hybrid game. Though I will say it reminds me of various 80's cyberpunk movies.

I just noticed this in our forums the other day. I'll pick up the demo this weekend and try it out. It looks surprisingly slick.

Aye, tis a fine thing indeed. To see our zwanzig come a long way, and just the other day he and Zloth were arguing over Final fantasy spelling errors.
Congratz! :)

I just noticed this in our forums the other day. I'll pick up the demo this weekend and try it out. It looks surprisingly slick.
Enjoy. :)

Aye, tis a fine thing indeed. To see our zwanzig come a long way, and just the other day he and Zloth were arguing over Final fantasy spelling errors.
Congratz! :)
Thanks!

Hi, this looks really like my cup of tea. Is there a GOG or Steam release planned?
Steam release is planned in December. GOG release is not going to happen, unfortunately, so if you want a DRM-free option, then Itch is the goto destination for this one. :)

Back
Top Bottom