Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Chosen Ones

Guess we'll see. I suppose I'll have to go Neutral or even Evil next time and I really really suck at being either…

I don't usually play neutral or evil either but CN run was heaps fun in Kingmaker.

Guess we'll see. I suppose I'll have to go Neutral or even Evil next time and I really really suck at being either…

I never manage evil, always end up good. Even CN is hard. Hell my first two characters were both CG and the first got very close to NG while the second one converted. So my third is NG since that seems to be where I go with the game.

I had the most fun with my second play through. The first I was a little burnt from beta. Also was in a "rush" to see the ending and get through the story, skipped some side content, didn't figure out Kingdom Management till very late in the game, etc.

Second time was the best - was all polished and patched, I had my Tiefling race which I adore, I didn't have any sense of urgency to see the story ... which was a huge thing. I mean I was making somewhat different decisions but I knew the basic plot (I wanted my kingdom to really reflect my characters CG background ... even though near the end he became NG ... he is a Chaos Tiefling meaning his Tiefling bloodline comes from the destructive side of chaos .. so I figured he took control of his own destiny).

I also managed the "special" full ending although I had to RP that in the end in my head as it didn't fit who he is.

My third time is much slower because now I know the game pretty inside and out and have no desire to play evil or really do something that dramatic.

My first was a Sylvan Sorcerer named Fenn, high in Charisma focused on mainly charm and magic to get through things. He was a human with a wolf companion.

Wulver Blackfur, my favorite, is a Chaos Tiefling (its in AD&D lore, if you know Celtic mythology you know about the Unseelie Court which provides a hint about his bloodline). He was a level 4 Knife Master Rogue and level 16 Sacred Huntsman with a wolf companion. I also had one custom mercenary, his friend Thrynn who was a level 20 Mad Dog Barbarian with a Leopard as his animal. The 4 of them worked well together along with Valerie, Tristan, Octavia, and Linzi. He had moderate charisma (hard as a Tiefling), was an outcast who let anyone into his kingdom including trolls and goblins, and always willing to give anyone a second chance (which is what pushed him to NG in the end I think).

My third is Lobo, a Ranger with 7 charisma, human, no charm what-so-ever, deals with things head on and not a talker. His animal is a wolf of course :) He flirts a lot with Valerie which is fun since she tends to not like some of his chaotic choices ...but he makes enough lawful ones to keep her happy.

I don't usually play neutral or evil either but CN run was heaps fun in Kingmaker.

I really like how much alignment plays in the game. First game that had so many options and reflections of choices regarding alignment.

Something I noticed even going from CG to NG.

I think I'm having an easier time since I waited, there are in-game options to speed up movement outside of combat that I don't think were there at release. I'm playing it vanilla and speed is not a problem (and I regularly do use speed mods, I could stand about an hour if Dos2 before installing one).

Yes, I believe they've rectified some of the issues in recent patches.

But the mods are more flexible and allow for a brisker pace :)

Well I'm CG now which is my usual go-to alignment. So I figure LE or True Neutral is the way to go for the next game to see a difference, CN would be too close to my current alignment I think.

Last edited:
Well I'm CG now which is my usual go-to alignment. So I figure LW or True Neutral is the way to go for the next game to see a difference, CN would be too close to my current alignment I think.
I'm playing chaotic good too and it mostly aligns with what I would do.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I'm playing chaotic good too and it mostly aligns with what I would do.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Exactly, that's how I feel too. I haven't encountered a single Chaotic good option that didn't feel *right*.

Back
Top Bottom