Haven - the ultimate coop teased - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Haven - the ultimate coop teased

Default Haven - the ultimate coop teased

February 20th, 2019, 17:37
Ultimate, yes. Because it's not just classic coop.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2…ture-rpg-haven

According to the developer, Haven is an adventure RPG "about everyday love, rebelling against the rules and also, food". It's designed to be played "solo or with a special someone", and there's certainly an unavoidable air of romance around the whole endeavour. "Play as two lovers who escaped to a lost planet," explains Haven's Steam page, "The only thing that matters is to stay together".
I know you were waiting for this. But I threw up.

Release when? In 2020.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)

July 10th, 2019, 15:16
No comments?

Seems it'll be a sort of jrpg:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/983…12309376625151
Haven is a story-rich adventure, with touching characters with whom you fall in love as you follow them through their challenges and everyday life. But it’s also a (J)RPG with an innovative combat system that lets you play the two characters at the same time, and chain actions using tactics and timing.

Haven is a solo game at its core, but at any time, a second player can jump in locally. Players can then share a moment of exploration and progression together.

https://www.thegamebakers.com/hand-in-hand-in-haven/
Haven is a very original game, there’s not really a game like it. But I like to pitch it as the baby of two of its main inspirations: Journey meets Persona. Here is a picture that’ll tell you more about the various inspirations.

I wish they wrote all of this before I threw up after the initial announcement.
I have absolutely no idea what's Journey nor what's Persona, but on the pic of inspirations at lower right corner is the cover of Saga. Yes, of course I have both integrals (series is still ongoing)!

Still unsure (no word on k+m), but instead of demonstrative "no" before, maybe I buy this game in the end. I mean, the trailer is IMO beautiful:

loading…
--
Toka Koka
Last edited by joxer; July 10th, 2019 at 15:26.

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)

July 10th, 2019, 15:26
I'd have to see and read a lot more on this one before I got my hopes up. Especially on any keyboard functionality.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Haven - the ultimate coop teased