Bethesda Softworks - Trailer on Monday

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Bethblog is teasing a new trailer that will be released on Monday. No product is listed but make up your own mind:
681455957-1024x576.jpg
More information.

Also very excited for this. That mask is awesome as is the armor/robe. Is that Hermaeus Mora? Or some other Dragonborn?

Surely there's no yonic symbolism intended with that mouth? That's one mean looking momma. ;)

I'm so excited. Not because of the picture but I assume it's confirmation of the Solstheim DLC that everyone's been talking about.

Whatever that outfit it it doesn't look like my kind of thing at all.

Looks like one of the old dragon priests. Maybe its the overlord gaining new minions.:lol:

You guys really know to ruin every harmless fun with your perverted and amoral ideas. I wish people would keep such ideas to themselves. We live in bad times where people know no shame anymore.

Looks to me like the "mouth" of an insect. Mandibles.
Spider ? Mantis ? Locust ?
Interestingly, it looks like a keyhole, too.

You guys really know to ruin every harmless fun with your perverted and amoral ideas. I wish people would keep such ideas to themselves. We live in bad times where people know no shame anymore.
Come on! In what way does interpretation of imagery ruin your fun? Besides, you must be blind not to see it. And there is nothing perverted or amoral about genitals.

Wasn't the Snow Prince supposed to have some really powerful really creepy armor that was burried with him on Solthseim?

Although... looking at the shape and insect-mandible like design of the face almost makes me think it might be based on the Telvani cephalopod helm:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...crolls/images/6/63/TelvanniCephalopodHelm.png

Almost like a metal version forged to resemble the older one for which maybe the original materials to make it were lost when Red Mountain went boom.

Last edited:

They probably didn't realize there were any little children participating in the thread.

There's nothing perverted or amoral about pointing out obvious symbolism. Nor is there anything perverted about the human body.

That being said, I can understand why some might be made a little uncomfortable by the labels.

Last edited:

Hold on. Am I the only one who thought Elikal was joking? If he wasn't, that comment is still fun to me, so no need to bash him...

Back
Top Bottom