Telepath Tactics - Small Review Roundup #2

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Here is the second small review roundup for Telepath Tactics.

Rock,Paper,Shotgun - No Score
Telepath Tactics, appropriately, has a beautiful mind. The rest of it is harder to admire, but even so, this is a game that people who crave patience, precision and strategy from their roleplaying battles are going to take to their hearts. In its quiet way, this is a huge game – big fights, lethal consequences, wide array of combat possibilities… Fire Emblem fans would love it, probably. I wouldn’t know.
IndieHaven - No Score
There are some cool touches to the game that stand out. Your characters are able to push other NPCs, which, if done correctly, will throw them into rivers or even lava! You can also push rocks to make bridges or hack away trees to clear a path. Another mode of play is a combat arena where you can create your own encounters against the AI or other players locally.

Overall, there’s a fun game here, but it’s not without its frustrations. The combat is fun and challenging, though definitely more so if you forget to pick up a useful item or two at the store before your fight.
More information.

Tactical combat at its very best.

Just picked it up. Figured I ought to. since I enjoyed my brief time with Battle Brothers so much. And I read there are over 20 different classes. Nice. Too many games that actually interest me and too little time to play them. The gaming landscape sure has changed.

Back
Top Bottom