The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Game update, you will want to get it before Friday, is a bit long.

Having dental work done in AM so may not be able to play Friday....Will let someone know for sure by play time.

Having dental work done in AM so may not be able to play Friday….Will let someone know for sure by play time.

You still have teeth at your age? Amazing!! :p :) Try to get there; you don't have to talk!!!! :D

Still feel like shite so if I am not on at the get go just count me out.

Please be careful.

I have a tooth which needs to be overhauled, so I can feel with you …

DDO Bonus Days!
DDO Bonus Days bring you Double Commendations of Valor, now through June 7th!

DDO Store Sales: June 4th - 11th
Now Available!
Get the quests from Menace of the Underdark or The Shadowfell Conspiracy for 99 DDO Points each, now through August 31st!
Find them in the DDO Store in-game.

Bigger is Better! Get 25% off:
Gold Seal Elixirs of Sovereign Healing x100
Superior Spell Point Potions x100
Sovereign Guild Renown Elixirs x25
Colossal Ingredient & Augment Bags
Now through June 11th!

Weekly Coupon
Lasting Potion of Protection from Evil (+2) x5
Coupon Code: AWAYEVIL
Now through June 11th!

99 DDO Points ??? That's a steal, so to say ! ;)

Ran alts thru all the harbor junk and some outdoor stuff. Everyone has lvl5. If you've got it, you can take it. If not, putter around in whatever you need and get it. We hope to be back on the mains next week.

Got a text Fuzzy is in hospital. Not Covid but send him some prayers.

My best wishes to him to get better as soon as possible.

I've got a question : My Warforged One is currently still level 4, with 3 levels Arti & 1 level Wizard.
Originally I wanted to make a wizard out of him, but yesterday I began to wonder whether this would be such a good idea … As an Artificer, he would be better with healing and maintining himself …

What do you think ? Should I rather stay on the Wizard path or rather on the Artificer path ?

It's hard to tell how to split the artificer and wizard levels without knowing what you're trying to accomplish with the split. I like to stay pure as casters. However, some go for an inquisitor build getting some wizard levels for buffs. Resetting action points is pretty easy.

Those who make the wizard inquisitor with arti levels go up the Inquisitor and Eldritch Knight trees. You can invest 6-8 points in Harper to get intelligence to damage.

Check this tree for details:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/507134-Theory-Crafters-Pure-Wizard-Inquisitive

You have 3 levels of artificer already so going 17 wizard and 3 artificer could be an option. Your power will come from the inquisitor tree. Get a light or heavy crossbow.
Your feats should be used for ranged power instead of spell enhancing with some exceptions. Extend and quicken are good to get if you're going to be a buffer.

Here is an allround build with ranger, wizard and artificer:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ddo/comments/drtkbj/allrounder_inquisitor/

You spent 3 artificer levels already so that means you have to make 9 ranger, 8 wizard and 3 artificer if following that build. You really want 9 levels of ranger for improved evasion. However it shows which feats to take and which abilities to take in inquisitor.

Nice wizard buff and support spells:

I kept most of the spells with saves out because you might not land many of those on a first lifer. With 17 wizard levels you get access to level 9 spells. With just 8 wizard levels you get access to level 4 spells (dimension door and stoneskin for example)

Level 1: Nightshield, Feather fall, jump, mage armor (for low level), repair light damage, summon monster I
Level 2: Resist energy, glitterdust, web, gust of wind, blur, invisibility, repair moderate damage, summon monster II
Level 3: Magic circle against evil, protection from energy, heroism, displacement, haste, repair serious damage, slow, water breathing, summon monster III
Level 4: Lesser globe of invulnerability, stoneskin, dimension door, summon monster IV, fire shield, repair critical damage
Level 5: Protection from elements, summon monster V, teleport (if you don't have the scrolls), waves of fatigue
Level 6: Globe of invulnerability, greater dispel magic, summon monster VI, true seeing, greater heroism, shadow walk, create undead, stone to flesh, flesh to stone, reconstruct
Level 7: M
Nice wizard buff / support spells:ass protection from elements, greater teleport, summon monster VII, mass hold person (some might not save), mass invisibility, waves of exhaustion
Level 8: summon monster VIII, mass charm monster (some might not save), otto's irresistible dance, sunburst (for blinding certain monsters)
Level 9: summon monster IX, mass hold monster (some might not save)

Some lower level spells get swapped out when their more powerful versions come out

Thanks. The vision becomes clearer now.

I'm not sure whether I'll participate this Friday, because there's work to be done, and after that I might be quite exhausted. Depends a bit on how much exactly needs to be done.

There was yet another patch today, try to get on a bit early if possible.

Please don't wonder if I'm getting out of the game relatively early. I'm still a bit exhausted.

DDO Bonus Days bring you a Buddy Boost weekend! Get +5% XP for every member in your party or raid group, now through June 14th!

DDO Store Sales: June 11th - 18th
Select expansions are available for 99 DDO Points through August 31st! Click here for more information.

Monster Madness!
Get 25% off:
Monster Manuals
Slayer Boosts
Select Creature Companion Certificates and Tricks
Companion and Creature Companion Renames
Now through June 18th!

The Weekly Coupon gets you a free +2 Thieves Tools x10 with the Coupon Code THIEVES2, now through June 18th!

If by "relatively early" you meant "not at all"... :)

We saved finishing off the Deleras chain until you're there so that you can get your Voice. I think you've already taken level 9 but if not, you can. After Delera's, we'll be able to take level 10 (which I'm betting you've already made).

You mom is FAR more important than our game; be there for her.

Well, the question I ask myself is this : With which character should I continue to play as an main character ? I don't have anything against playing further on with Alrih, but I hope I made it clear that she was never meant to be a trapper; she only kind of grew into that role. Rather, she was meant to be some kind of quarterstaff fighting character ( I don't write "fighter", because that's another class ). For elite difficulty, she is simply not suited as a trapper.

If you need a trapper, I could try jumping in with my dwarven one named Artflam.

My level 4 Warforged hasn't taken his level 5 yet, because I was too lazy to do it during the week. :p

And yes, I was indeed sleeping last Friday. ;p

EDIT : Here is something you might like :

DDO Bonus Days!
DDO Bonus Days bring you Double Mysterious Remnants, now through June 21st!

The current sales :
DDO Store Sales: June 18th - 25th
Select Expansion Quests are now available for 99 DDO Points through August 31st!
Click here for more information.

Improve Your Character!
Get 30% off:
Select Stat and Skill Tomes
Tomes of Heroic and Epic Learning
Harper Agent Enhancement Tree
Now through June 25th!

Weekly Coupon
Lasting Heroism Potion x5
Coupon Code IMAHERO
Now through June 25th!

Back