Enhanced steam closing at the end of the month

What is "enhanced steam", actually ?

Edit : Okay, the article says this :

[/For people who love the Enhanced Steam browser extension

This group is for people who use the Enhanced Steam extension for Google Chrome or the addon for Mozilla Firefox. The group is managed by jshackles, the author of Enhanced Steam.

Any spam or self promotion in this group will result in a permanent ban. QUOTE]

It's incredibly helpful for instant price comparisons... this is primarily what I use it for:

xQb3ouu.jpg

I always opt for the offline feature when I can using steam, so that probably explains why I'd never encountered this.

It runs in your browser when your at the steam website, so you couldn’t opt for offline.

Unless, I suppose if you downloaded and cached all your sites for later viewing, but even then I assume it wouldn’t work as it would have no way of checking other sites.

Seems nifty too bad to see it go but if most features are already integrated into steam I understand not wanting to put the time in to continue to support it for free.

Oh no! I love this! Well since I started using isthereanydeal I don't depend on Enhanced Steam as much, still it's nice to see if a game you're looking at has been on sale before so you decide to wait for another sale instead.

I don't know if that's related, but suddenly I had lots of several small patches for several games in my library.

Back
Top Bottom