Quantcast
Free new medieval & fantasy music for your projects (violin/orchestra) -J.Okrusko - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » RPGWatch » Free new medieval & fantasy music for your projects (violin/orchestra) -J.Okrusko

Default Free new medieval & fantasy music for your projects (violin/orchestra) -J.Okrusko

October 17th, 2015, 14:47
Hello everyone!
My name is Julia, I am a violinist and composer in Boston, and I wanted to reach out to everyone who uses fantasy and medieval music in their gaming sessions and videos.
I wanted to share with you two fantasy music tracks for violin and orchestra - Tavern Dance and Northern Star, from my "Legends: Fantasy Violin" album. They are available to download freely from my website at http://www.juliaokrusko.com/free-downloads.html, and I would be happy to send out free permissions for use in your projects. If you are interested in using these tracks in your own productions, just send me an e-mail at [email protected]
Thank you!♫
Julia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR22h4kXWyo

I want to thank you for supporting my music and for making it possible, and also to tell you about release of my new album, Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - inspired by Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - I am running a kickstarter to release it, and I wanted to invite everyone to become a part of it - learn more about it on my website, and join!

JuliaViolin

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
+1:

October 17th, 2015, 23:55
Very nice music, Julia!!!

gozioso

Sentinel
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

October 18th, 2015, 00:52
Julia I backed your first project and also the current one.

Have you thought of contacting EA Traxx? I'm pretty sure they'd want some of your scores, if not for some current game, then definetly for some future one. Also have to tell you that AC:Rogue made by Ubisoft Sofia (Bulgaria) didn't care for big names but took superb scores from another girl that remind me on your style, dunno how nor why actually, but there is something original inside it. Maybe you could try to contact them? In fact I'm still unsure if the best game OST this year for me was AC:Rogue or TW3 (I'm totally biased towards TW3 thus my second thoughts).

See… I like your music and I'd be very happy if I actually heard some of it as an official past of a soundtrack.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)

October 26th, 2015, 10:31
Thank you SO MUCH for these great thoughts, I will go ahead and write to EA Traxx, I don't know why it never occurred to me yet to do it actually, - I would love to write soundtracks, and maybe now that I have written more music there would be a "portfolio" to show them too… Thank you very very much for bringing it up!
And thank you so much for supporting my music!!! We just got funded with the symphony tonight, and I am just so excited!!!
Thank you!
Julia

Originally Posted by joxer View Post
Julia I backed your first project and also the current one.

Have you thought of contacting EA Traxx? I'm pretty sure they'd want some of your scores, if not for some current game, then definetly for some future one. Also have to tell you that AC:Rogue made by Ubisoft Sofia (Bulgaria) didn't care for big names but took superb scores from another girl that remind me on your style, dunno how nor why actually, but there is something original inside it. Maybe you could try to contact them? In fact I'm still unsure if the best game OST this year for me was AC:Rogue or TW3 (I'm totally biased towards TW3 thus my second thoughts).

See… I like your music and I'd be very happy if I actually heard some of it as an official past of a soundtrack.

JuliaViolin

Traveler

Tags
music, rpg, rpg game, rpgwatch, soundtrack
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » RPGWatch » Free new medieval & fantasy music for your projects (violin/orchestra) -J.Okrusko