FIVE: Guardians of David - Interview @ PCGamesN

I honestly don't know what you're talking about in that post. The west has been so devoid of Islam for so long that I suspect what you're reading as leniency is more a case of complete ignorance, no different to the lack of criticism towards Buddhism or Hinduism. You can't criticise something you know nothing about, not without appearing like an idiot. Should any of those systems start to appear dominant enough to warrant bothering with then I've no doubt you'd see a lot more of what you want, but at this point in time, scare-mongering aside, it's just not relevant enough to be worth anyone's time. Or maybe they're just better at subtle politics, who knows.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about in that post. The west has been so devoid of Islam for so long that I suspect what you're reading as leniency is more a case of complete ignorance, no different to the lack of criticism towards Buddhism or Hinduism. You can't criticise something you know nothing about, not without appearing like an idiot. Should any of those systems start to appear dominant enough to warrant bothering with then I've no doubt you'd see a lot more of what you want, but at this point in time, scare-mongering aside, it's just not relevant enough to be worth anyone's time. Or maybe they're just better at subtle politics, who knows.

You don't need to stab yourself in the eye with a stick to realize its not a good idea. Plenty of evidence indicates its a terrible idea without stabbing yourself in the eye.

Unless you live middle of alabama or whitehorse or some other such isolated wasteland, "the west" as you put it, has not been devoid of islam in the last 50 years. I disagree with your claim of ignorance. Im sorry you live in a place where you've felt oppressed. Must have been terrible.

What are you even talking about?

Edit: I've read your post again, and, nope, I can't see how your words fit the previous conversation in the slightest, let alone make actual sense to anything.

What are you even talking about?

Edit: I've read your post again, and, nope, I can't see how your words fit the previous conversation in the slightest, let alone make actual sense to anything.

Not your fault. Probably just a lack of exposure in the west. :)

Don't worry about it.

So conversation with you is just taking insults and being patronised? Wow, you must be such a genius to be able to not read a simple conversation and then just blurt out rubbish and not need to worry any further beyond a crappy one-liner?

Wow, you must be such a genius to be able to not read a simple conversation and then just blurt out rubbish and not need to worry any further beyond a crappy one-liner?

Quick perusal of your post history shows thats pretty much exactly what you do :)

It's Sacred_Path, it must be time for The Pronoun Game!
It's almost as if some people don't even care about it's Infinity Engine roots… ;)
I guess you never tried Serpents in the Staglnads… Whoops, my mistake, it wasn't a major release ;)
Again, I have no idea what you're even talking about, no games have good AI
Right, let's clarify, because all of SP's abstract one-liners really are muddying the point here.
It'll likely be the boring one to save us from all the 'fun' ones ;)
Nah, you're just exposing your Puritanical heritage - If it's enjoyable for you then it's sinful etc You'll probably burn out at some point, (nearly) everyone does.
Because it's so much like hard work clicking the play button when people recommend stuff?
[annoying pedant] Did you have to quote the whole post to ask that? [/annoying pedant]
And that was the most tiresome post I've read I a while.

I guess I don't feel like using smaller words to make you understand my previous post. If you get it, you get it, if you don't... thats ok!

feel free to have a conversation with me, just as soon as you think you're able...

Either get back on TOPIC about the actual game, or I'll close this thread down!!

Back
Top Bottom