Forums hacked

I never saw the forum in the hacked state.

Has someone a screenshot for me ?

probably all for the better, someone used your account to post a lot of poop messages :p

Oh, then someone seems to have quite a hatred against me. ;)
And there were two or three people I analysed so much that they come into my mind ...

I don't know whether this has something to do with the hack recently,
but I got this graphics glitch twice today, but never in the months or even years before now (I got it while using Opera 10.60) :

Attachments

• graphics glitch.jpg
    graphics glitch.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 150
Hope I don't open a can of worms here now… but than it said poop all over the forum…. there is just one place I could suspect :p

We know what you're implying!

This shameful accusation is baseless and offensive! How dare you point your perfidious finger in our direction!

Produce your evidence!

We will accept the crucifixion of this "GothicGothicness" person as proper reparation.

Do not anger us!

There are no hints somebody from the Codex could be behind this. Let's not go there.

We know what you're implying!

This shameful accusation is baseless and offensive! How dare you point your perfidious finger in our direction!

Produce your evidence!

;)

How dare you accuse me of pointing a finger in your direction? how dare you accuse me of such a thing without producing any evidence ?

There are no hints somebody from the Codex could be behind this. Let's not go there.

What weak sentiment. It is clear that we were attacked by that cesspool, and now you scurry to the dark for fear of reprisal? I for one will not live in fear.

This thread should be locked by now.
I see a storm hovering over the yonder eastern mountains.
We need not be exposed.
Lock this thread and we shall be saved.

Thank you.

If The Codex did it, you would ask for seconds.

I don't see a reason for closing the thread at this point. For some reason Crispy is taken far too serious in this thread ;)

Good as I am waiting for his proof :D should be fun! BTW, I love the slogan over at his place. Doesn't scale to your level.... that's brilliant, can't we come up with a good slogan for the watch too ?

A witty slogan won't save this place.

Let's all just hope for some salvation then.

Halleleujah Brother, that's why I'm here!! :D

Good as I am waiting for his proof :D should be fun!

You little tart! Are you denying that you were implicating the Codex in your brash accusation? Do you think we're all idiots here? Everyone knows what you meant and here you are, now, standing on the brink of war, your actions alone inciting us.

I need no proof. Your meaning was clear. You have pushed us too far.

Prepare yourselves.

Let the cocks of war fly!

Back
Top Bottom