NWN2 - Complete Game Relased on GOG

aries100

SasqWatch
NWN 2 Complete has been released at GOG, the game includes this:
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete includes the original game, and three expansions: Mask of the Betrayer, Storm of Zehir, and Mysteries of Westgate.
Here's some info about the game and its expansions:
Welcome back to Neverwinter! Bards sing tales of heroes in ages past, but they rarely mention those that are yet to become heroes. One such hero is a farmer in the small village of West Harbor. Raised by the elven ranger, Daeghun, as his own child, our hero will embark on a grandiose quest against the King of Shadows. Neverwinter Nights 2 is the tale of his deeds. His adventures continue in Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer. Our protagonist discovers that an ominous spell has fallen on him. A curse of perpetual hunger--one which can only be quelled by consuming the souls of spirits. In order to remove the curse, he has to travel to the Shadow Realm, which harbors dark secrets and tormented souls.
More information.

I already have the game and the expansions, I might buy this anyway though. The price is really fair, and I like having games on GOG or Steam for convenience.

I think NWN2 is a great game, and MOTB is downright awesome. The problem with NWN2 is of course the lack of real choice, it only "works" if you play good. But since I'm such a wimp I have a hard time playing evil in games anyway…

I already have the game and the expansions, I might buy this anyway though. The price is really fair, and I like having games on GOG or Steam for convenience.

I think NWN2 is a great game, and MOTB is downright awesome. The problem with NWN2 is of course the lack of real choice, it only "works" if you play good. But since I'm such a wimp I have a hard time playing evil in games anyway…

Agreed, it is a great game. It's too bad it was such a mess upon release as I think many folks gave up on it too early. Probably also the reason why there hasn't been any more Forgotten Realms-based RPGs since...

. Probably also the reason why there hasn't been any more Forgotten Realms-based RPGs since…

I imagine that's more likely because of the costs and problems surrounding licensing. The rights to making and publishing videogames for that setting have changed hands faster than most AAA projects take to make over the last several years and there has been a lawsuit or two clouding the issue from time to time as well.

Hda it been more successful upfront, I think we would have seen more MoW like offerings which would have been great. Still haven't played SoZ yet. I will probably grab this next time they have a D&D sale just to not have to deal with all the activation codes (and IIRC MoW required an online activation too).

Back
Top Bottom