What did you buy during the Fall sales?

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Here's my tally…

Star Wars: KotOR 2 - $2.50 (Steam)

Batman: Arkham Asylum GoTY + Arkham City - $9.99 (Amazon)

Max Payne 3 - $14.99 (Steam)

Max Payne 1+2 - $3.74 (Steam)

Fable III + all DLC - $17.19 (Steam)

Confrontation - $4.99 (Steam)

Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle - $11.99 (Amazon)

F.E.A.R.: Ultimate Shooter Edition - $4.99 (Steam)

Bastion - $3.74 (Steam)

Assorted DLC - Deus Ex HR: The Missing Link, Batman AC: Harley Quinn's Revenge, Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile - $8.74 (Steam)

Total spent = $82.86 for 11 full games + various expansions and DLC.

Average cost per game = $7.53

So what's the damage to my fellow impulse buyers? :)

Unfortunately I couldn't find anything I didn't already own.

I did by my son just cause 2 for $3.74 and my brother legend of grimrock for $3.74.

I did get AC3, Dark souls and BGEE for my birthday though.

I need to stop buying new releases, I always buy them play them for a little bit and then shelve them anyway to wait for all the dlc to be released.

I own almost all the games you just bought except Fable 3, Bastion and Jewel of the nile. I bought them all new though so I bet I paid around $500.

I need to practice a little restraint.:(

Not much. I got Tropico 4 + Modern Times plus a couple of little DLCs. I got Gods & Kings for Civ 5, too. Oh, and Dawngaurd! Hmmm... ok, a bit more than "not much"...

I'm terribly overloaded with games right now or I would buy Grimrock.

I had a lot more restraint this time around compared to previous sales. I only got:

- Two Worlds Collection (Steam) for $12.49
- Kingdoms of Amalur Complete bundle (Amazon) for $11.99

I was planning to nab the Dark Souls PC deal but procrastinated too long before the price changed back. Maybe I'll get that discounted in the Winter sales.

I think that was it for games - though I did get a few other things on Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals (art software and USB flash drives / memory cards).

Not much - i got the Thief bundle for 6.74€ and the Hearthfire DLC for Skyrim.

Those are some great deals, JDR!

I bought Dead Island GOTY ($6.79), Dungeon Defenders ($3.74) and Ravaged ($3.39). No idea when I'll ever have time to try these games, as I have quite a backlog and I'm still playing Skyrim more than a year after release.

Dawn of War Platinum
Dawn of War 2: Complete Pack + All DLC's
Supreme Commander 2 + DLC
Gemini Rue
The Witcher 2
The Binding of Isaac + DLC / Soundtrack
Red Alert 3 + Uprising

Total about $97,54

Also grabbed the Star Craft II package with Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm (preorder) which I believe cost about $60

Last edited:
Almost dropped coin for Amalur and Dark souls. Then I looked at my backlog and got practical. There will be better sales in the future. That said I will lose all semblance of reasonableness and get Omega. :/

Dishonored, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Orcs Must Die 2 DLC and Crusader Kings 2 DLC.

Good times. :)

Nothing, I have what I want.

That said, I just bought the deluxe edition of Far Cry 3 for 42 Euro.

JDR - Why did you buy Fable 3 and DLC for 17 bucks? Are you ill?

KoA?

Wow, you're quite the impulse buyer... How sad....

;)

Not too many. I still have few unfinished games, so i didn't go crazy this time.

Kotor 2.
Both Skyrim dlcs

Call of Juarez: Bound in blood which is a sequel to Call of Juarez obviously. There aren't too many quality western fps games, so i didn't think twice when I saw it on sale.

Lotr: War in the north. A really fun action game with some rpg elements. This game really surprised me. I never expected war in the north to be that much fun.

Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Edition, cost me about £15 I think on Origin.

Heartfire DLC
KotOR II
To the Moon
Witcher 2

I was going to buy Serious Sam 3 but I found out I got it for free as a Steam Linux beta tester.

Nothing!

I'm waiting for Xmas sales (it already started on Gamersgate lol).

It's still only $3.74 on Steam right now. For that price it's almost a crime not to get it.
I needed a new game like I needed a cactus enema, but I couldn't pass up that price. Someday, I'm going to have to stop playing DDO all the time and start working on my shameful backlog.

A shame that Grimrock turned out to be overpuzzled or I'd recommend it in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom