Gothic 3 Anyone help me out

Creachur

Traveler
Hey im from Scotland but recentaly we have moved to Spain for the year yeah and basically my Mum bought me the game Gothic 3 and it looks awesome ive never played or heard of the series but i got to see the opening move for the game and it looks ace i want to start playing it however...I can but i dont know what im doing cause the mission objectives and menus etc...Are all in Spannish and i know very little of the language is there any offical patch i can get or is there a way i can change the menu setup settings cause ive looked about but i cant seem to find anything....

That likely depends on whether it's a localised Spanish only version, or simply an International one set to Spanish. Hopefully, our Gothic experts will be able to help you after the holidays. I'd suggest posting this in our Gothic forum as it will get a quicker response there. Unfortunately, I'm unable to move it for you.

if it's is any help, i found this thread at jowood forums but the it seems that dialogues will be in the original language, in your case: Spanish

i repost the changes here, just locate the respective INI files & make the changes.. good luck!
ge3.ini (ini folder):
[Languages]
Subtitle.SupportedCount=1
Subtitle.Entry_0=English

[Language]
Text=English
Audio=English

UserOptions.ini (My Documents -> Gothic3):
SubtitleLanguage=English

http://forum.jowood.com/showthread.php?t=127699

Back
Top Bottom