Quantcast
Fluent's RPGWatch Videos - Page 3 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fluent's RPGWatch Videos

Default Fluent's RPGWatch Videos

March 26th, 2016, 22:15
Originally Posted by Fluent View Post
The Dark Spire has some really interesting mechanics that I think you should check out. If you'd like, watch my 18 minute introduction to the game that I posted in this thread. That video shows of some of the mechanics and talks about them. It really has everything you'd want in a Wizardry-style 'crawler and then some.
Cool, thanks Fluent. I'll check that out. Sounds interesting.

Pongo

Sentinel
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

March 26th, 2016, 22:43
In short, it has free multi-classing, meaning you could freely level your characters up in different classes if you have the EXP to do so.

There are also unique NPC encounters in the dungeon, which is nice. Plenty of secret doors and secret rooms. Non-combat skill usage, with a long list of available skills to play with.

An interesting Formation mechanic where you can place either 1, 2, or 3 characters in the front row at any given time.

Special class unlocks when you train enough points in the various 4 base classes.

And a lot of really good, old-school dungeon crawling. Challenging encounters, side quests, a main story. Lots of fun to be had.

Fluent

The Town Jeweler
RPGWatch Team

March 30th, 2016, 01:16
Hey folks!

Here is my latest A Fluent First Look episode at yet another dungeon-crawler gem for the Nintendo DS, Etrian Odyssey! Check it out, it has some really unique elements makes for a rewarding and challenging dungeon crawl experience!

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqQ_2ZXOok

loading…

And finally, I finally hit 1000 subscribers! Wow. I am humbled to say the least. Here is a little thank you video from me to you. I appreciate you guys and gals even if you aren't subscribed and just watched a video or two over the past year. You are all awesome and I love each and every one of ya!

loading…
Last edited by Fluent; March 30th, 2016 at 01:46.

Fluent

The Town Jeweler
RPGWatch Team

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fluent's RPGWatch Videos