Sith Lords.

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Anyone else is looking forward to the Restoration Project?

Things look very good, not only are they content complete they are in what looks like the final stages of Beta.

You can take alook here at the progress which looks due an update, since Nov 1 was the last.
On Dec 20 they are down to 178 known (look to be) minor issues from 738 reported on Nov 1.

http://www.team-gizka.org/wip.html

Thanks for the update ... I still haven't completed a 2nd run through the game, despite several partial tries ... perhaps this will be the impetus.

Been waiting to trying it again, for more than a year while waiting for this.

Adding all the unused content like the Droid Planet, quests and more endings, not to mention many good mods being made should make it into a pretty good game, well I hope. ;)

NIce, thanks for the link Cormac. :)

Hey anyone know if there is a way to save a UTube video as a download and play it again via your own player full screen?

Thanks.

Damn, that's an impressive page, thanks curious. :)

I've been tailing their effort for past half a year. Their progress seems slow, yet steady. But, I'm not sure if it will be well worth the wait in the end - the game is getting old and some new titles are taking over. On the other hand, I liked SL all too much to pass on this. :)

I've been tailing their effort for past half a year. Their progress seems slow, yet steady. But, I'm not sure if it will be well worth the wait in the end - the game is getting old and some new titles are taking over. On the other hand, I liked SL all too much to pass on this. :)

Hey - look at Lazarus ... age doesn't matter if the content is good.

Sometimes old games are just better off left alone. I managed to ruin a couple of great (older) titles by playing them again after so many years. The sensation is just not the same, so the good (old) memories somehow get corrupted by this new experience.

Back
Top Bottom