Dark Souls II - First-Person Mod Created

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dark Souls - First-Person Mod Created

A modder by the name of Soul Slasher has created a First-Person Mod for Dark Souls. Though a word of warning using this mod will cause you to be nauseous

More information.

Last edited:
I may be wrong, but I think that's a mod for Dark Souls since Dark Souls II isn't out yet and that looks suspiciously familiar.

I may be wrong, but I think that's a mod for Dark Souls since Dark Souls II isn't out yet and that looks suspiciously familiar.
Yes my mistake fixed now.

I bet this will be popular. Some people just gotta have their first person. Kind of partial to third, myself, though sometimes with the exception for archery and spell casting.

This was destined to happen at some point given the roots of the franchise in King's Field.

This is kinda awesome…. But I can't imagine it being playable in 1st person. If would just be solid to get the block / attack moves right.

Ahhh, I really need to try this again… I rage quit when there wasn't a campfire after the dragon (how much further must I go to save the game?) and I feel I need to give it another go at some point....

Back
Top Bottom