The "I Just Bought" thread

Not at all I just answered the question you asked not the one you implied….

Is it for feeding AND observing little fish? You are a programmer after all!

I just bought a box of Band-Aids.

Today I visited the board games - role play - comics fair in Essen, Germany.

I found out that the new pen & paper RPG system The Black Cat - some kind of sister system to The Dark Eye - was sold out. As I had predicted.

What I did not know, however, was, that there's a book out there which acts like some kind of companion / compendium, describing things, places and people from Torment:Tides Of Numera. Almost 40 Euros was not cheap, not at all, because I had seen bigger books from other publishers in the past, but that one had made me curious. So I bought it.

I obtained FIVE Botia histrionica. Not to be confused with Botia striata of which I also have FIVE. The Botia historionica are quite charming; the Botia Striata are a bit less charming.

Why is "pibbur who" listed as a guest now? Has he pulled a Dart on us? :(

Botanica historica ???

That's IMO the bad strategy. There is a log off option so anyone can remain a guest once logged.
Regardless, I'll miss him.

picture.php

An Ibanez RG2027XL 7-string guitar. Just got it, just tried it, and it's great. A very good guitar.

Now I have the equipment to play all that Dream Theatre guitar stuff. The only things that remain now are the technical (and musical) skills.

a pibbur who recognises overkill when he sees it

Last edited:
picture.php

An Ibanez RG2027XL 7-string guitar. Just got it, just tried it, and it's great. A very good guitar.

Now I have the equipment to play all that Dream Theatre guitar stuff. The only things that remain now are the technical (and musical) skills.

a pibbur who recognises overkill when he sees it

And cloning yourself to play the non-single guitar parts!!

And cloning yourself to play the non-single guitar parts!!

Not necessary, there is only one guitarist. The guy on the left is their bass player (playing a 6 string bass guitar).

a pibbur who is more concerned about the keyboard parts, although he has a guitar synth thingy

Some green beans. Everyone should have some green beans lying around in case they need some green beans.

And a towel.

a pibbur who hasn't bought a towel since can't-remember but who is reminded that he needs a couple of said things.

Echo.. echo.. echo…

My favorite effect to mess around with apart from distortion/overdrive

14577458_800.jpg

750-Echophon_detail2.jpg

Gadgetssss. Precioussss gadgetssss.

a pibbur who likes the looks of them and probably also the sounds if he could hear them

EDIT: Youtube is our friend... Nice sounds.

Back
Top Bottom