Risen Stuck at the swamp camp.

human_male

Math and girls is hard.
I want to join the bandits in the swamp. I've been running around for ages doing all the little quests and stuff but I've come to a bit of a impass. I haven't yet got in to see the Don. I've got four sword pieces. The only ones I don't have are the one Brogar has, and I've also heard there's one you need to dig up with a shoval, so it seems there's a spare piece. I can't find the spot to dig up. I've got a shovel and I assumed there would be a spot that says 'dig here' or something. Is that how you do it?

I can't get the one from Brogar because he won't fight me, presumably because I haven't defeated all the fighters. I can't manage Domingo, partly because I don't have any armour at all. I'm level six and can't afford the 500 gold I need for the workers clothes. I have plenty of stuff to trade but the two merchants in the camp dont seem to have any gold, they only trade for other stuff.

I also don't know how to proceed with the investigation into Brogar's protection racket. I've talked to everyone, shown the list to Rachel and the only thing I can think to do is challenge Brogar, but as I said I can't.

So what should I do? Can I get better armour anywhere? Is there a merchant who actually buys stuff instead of trading?

Thanks.

The ground appears different in places where you need to dig. Everyone who trades will give you gold even if they appear to have none. I just went inside Brogar's hut and he eventually attacked me.

The ground appears different in places where you need to dig. Everyone who trades will give you gold even if they appear to have none. I just went inside Brogar's hut and he eventually attacked me.

Thanks, I discovered how to dig and found a couple of chests but not the sword piece. That's a good idea about provoking Brogar, I'll try that. I've got my protection scroll so hopefully I'll manage it.

I left the swamp camp and went to explore harbour city in case I couldn't go there once I'd joined the bandits. Is that the case? Also, should I worry that they say once I go in I can't get out?

Thanks for the tip about the merchants too.

You can steal an armour. No need to waste 500g.

Back
Top Bottom